06' FLHTCUSE 103CI to 107CI Conversion:UPDATE!!! Switched to "quiet baffles" from "performance baffles"
1. NRHS Stage 2 CNC welded & ported TC 88 heads (1.90 intake and 1.615 exhaust) set to 87cc to achieve 10.2:1 static compression (swapped out my 103 heads)
2. Andrews Hydraulic Cam Conversion Kit with Andrews 54N cams
3. Bored Cylinders to 3.938 and installed CP 107FT forged pistons
4. Changed out injectors to SE 4.90 gms/sec
5. SE High Flow Air Cleaner and Rinehart True Duals with Performance Baffles
6. Dyno Tuned - SERT
104PWR 112TRQ I gained 26.4HP and 29.4TQ over my stock 103CI motor with the original stage 1 upgrades!
with my Rinehart True Duals plus a retune and I picked up about 25 ft/lbs of torque at 2200 rpm while reaching 100 ft/lbs at that rpm. What an improvement over the "performance baffles" where I didn't reach 100 ft/lbs until about 3250 rpm.
I now have alot more area under the curve with 100 ft/lbs or more of torque from 2200 to 4700 rpm. I lost some at the top end, but with an 885 lb. bagger, I think the overall change in the torque curve was well worth the tradeoff. The bike is alot more responsive and alot more fun to ride. The "seat of your pants dyno" difference is amazing.
I am very surprised at the results with just a baffle change and retune. Any thoughts?
I have attached the new Dyno Chart
PS: I'd like to thank all responders for their input regarding the change I made.