Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Can Someone help me find this seat and mod to the 2 into 1 V & H Big Radius mod?  (Read 4060 times)

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member
  • Mankind, all equal; some more equal than others

Have put this question out for someone to help me find the brand and model of the solo seat and at the same time try and find what kind of modification was done to the 2-1 pipe outlet, because those are just the both items I'm looking to buy and or modify. I bet the owner can give me all needed details, but he might not even read my message...Anyway, here is the pic I found and just hope someone can help me find those items. The outlet mod on the V&H Big Radius 2 into 1 looks like a home built attachment, but nevertheless, if it works I will be very interested. With the seat, since I'm a solo rider, I will also try and purchase the same unit; just need manufacturer and model

Thanks,
Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: fxstsse 07
    • CVO2: (non cvo) fxdl customised
    • CVO3: (custom)arlen ness 1914 flat trak replica

seat looks similar to "la pera" "bare bones" but am not 100%

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member

Hi Ice6900,

I will check the Le Pera website, but as far as I can remember those seats are very thin compared to the one that bike has. I have already removed the rear footrests on my bike, so now I only need a nice seat such as the one on the pic. Thanks for your help anyway :2vrolijk_21:

Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member

Just looked in LePera's website and you are right, it is similar to the Barebones, but it doesn't have the label and is also "Heftier" than the LePera.
Thanks anyway, just hope the owner of that beautiful bike happens to read my message..... ::)
Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member

It's a genuine Harley Davidson Brawler solo seat, viewable from their webisite.

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

does anybodies a$$  recommend this brawler seat then over the stock for comfort

guppytrash

• 1K CVO Member

I can't help with the seat or the pipe, but that V&H Big radius 2 into 1 is so cool makes me want to buy a Springer just so I could put that pipe on it.
Good Luck

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member

Just asked my H-D supplier (TNT Action Sports, Quincy)and he told me that the Brawler does NOT fit the FXSTSSE2 08.... It certainly looks like one, so I wonder what mods the owner did to fit it, because it looks great! tried the Diamond Solo, but again the dealer said "NEIN"... He did however mention the Corbin ( http://corbin.com/harley/softail/hdst8cvocs.shtml ) hat fits like a glove.... I hope I don´t have to purchase the whole lot, since I only need the SOLO part....

Thanks for your comments anyway and by the way ice6900, any seat is bound to be better than standard  :-X :-X

BR,
Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

Deuce Bigelow

• Senior CVO Member
  • 2010 FLTRX

• CVO1: 2007 FXSTSSE Canyon Copper - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom

Just asked my H-D supplier (TNT Action Sports, Quincy)and he told me that the Brawler does NOT fit the FXSTSSE2 08.... It certainly looks like one, so I wonder what mods the owner did to fit it, because it looks great! tried the Diamond Solo, but again the dealer said "NEIN"... He did however mention the Corbin ( http://corbin.com/harley/softail/hdst8cvocs.shtml ) hat fits like a glove.... I hope I don´t have to purchase the whole lot, since I only need the SOLO part....

Thanks for your comments anyway and by the way ice6900, any seat is bound to be better than standard  :-X :-X

BR,
Spanish Flyer

the mustang vintage solo will work........ :2vrolijk_21:
2010 FLTRX Road Glide Custom

Air-Cooled

• Full CVO Member

BR,
Spanish Flyer

I may be wrong, but if the Brawler fits an '08 Softail, then it should fit the '08 CVO Springer. Anyone else on this?

ice6900

• 2.5K CVO Member

Thanks for your comments anyway and by the way ice6900, any seat is bound to be better than standard   

BR,
Spanish Flyer

hi spanish,  my a$$ doesnt have a problem with the stock seat, i can sit there all day no worries, but i do like the look of the seat ur trying to get info on.

wts

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG crush

I might actually have that seat   ...   the bike looks just like the CVO  Springer that I sold in July   ...    could be same one except
                                        I put the stock seat back on and still have the other seat at my office   ...   pm me and I'll look tomorrow

the seat would be for sale

thx
                                                                                                                   wts

someday- today-will be the good old days

wts

• Senior CVO Member

by the way   ...   that mod to the pipe might be some kind of baffle since the radius pipe can't be changed   ...   

and is louder than any exhaust I've ever had   ...   and I've had a lot in the last 40+ years

thx
                                                                                                                 wts

Spanish Flyer

• Full CVO Member

Hi WTS,

Thanks for the input, but if you sold the bike with the standard seat I guess it will only be the new owner who knows what seat it has now :oops: Still I hope you gather more info so I can select the same one. My dealer TNT Action Sports in Quincy told me the Brawler does not fit... but I just wonder because even though we have a selected and prime H-D bike, we are not included in the normal accessory lists as any other non CVO bike would be, and that is unfair. My feeling is that the Bawler seat for the later Softail will of course fit my bike; problem is I don't want to spend on something only to find that my dealer was right :oops: I live in Spain and if it doesn´t fit I would have to eat it with a few potaoes....

Best Regards,
Spanish Flyer
STOCK BIKES SUCK!

wts

• Senior CVO Member

I sold the bike   ...   not the seat
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 21 queries.