Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: My new road glide  (Read 6095 times)

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
My new road glide
« on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »

Have just scored my 3rd Evo. 1998 anniversary road glide,6,700 miles.11,450... :bananarock:....pics to come ..getting shipped from Fla...Special thanks goes out to Hoist and Miker :2vrolijk_21:
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide
1962 panhead rigid/chopper

screaminchickensrule

• Senior CVO Member
  • SCREAMIN CHICKENS RULE

• CVO1: 2007 SEUC ORANGE & BLACK
    • CVO2: 2006 SEUC BLACK & GREY
    • PREMIER AUTO AND CYCLE SALES
Re: My new road glide
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 02:31:37 PM »

Congrads now lets see her :drink:
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.  ~Author Unknown

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 02:41:26 PM »

Glad you came to terms, it is a beauty.  Sounds like a swiss watch..!  :P

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 02:57:53 PM »

Yeah, I sucked it up!, 850 bucks over retail,plus the 575 to ship.But like Howie said earlier,not an easy find and its what I wanted..sold my dyna to my good friend/boss to score the glide.but I'll find another dyna..thanks again bro!..
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »

Yeah, I sucked it up!, 850 bucks over retail,plus the 575 to ship.But like Howie said earlier,not an easy find and its what I wanted..sold my dyna to my good friend/boss to score the glide.but I'll find another dyna..thanks again bro!..

Congrats Marc!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Damn, I thought I was gonna have to smack some sense into ya if ya let that thing go for chump change when you're talking about a keeper!!! ::) :o ;D

Best of luck with it man! Let the Evo mods begin!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 06:34:33 PM »

You did smack some sense into me when we talked! :o..can't wait bro!..now I can tour and not stress or have anxiety attacks listening to all that twin cam noise! :nixweiss:..My eagle will be set up like kinda like Puzzled did his..(kinda).. ;D...It was tough letting my dyna go,but it is what it is.more easy to find another dyna then my new glide..Sucks though I will see it often!..Hill climb is on Sept 14th brutha..ride -on,headpan
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 07:16:52 PM »

You did smack some sense into me when we talked! :o..can't wait bro!..now I can tour and not stress or have anxiety attacks listening to all that twin cam noise! :nixweiss:..My eagle will be set up like kinda like Puzzled did his..(kinda).. ;D...It was tough letting my dyna go,but it is what it is.more easy to find another dyna then my new glide..Sucks though I will see it often!..Hill climb is on Sept 14th brutha..ride -on,headpan

WooHoo!!! Good to hear ya so excited about it now!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Good deal man! I'm really happy for ya! :drink: :drink: :drink:

You got any details for the Hill Climb? We'll start a thread for it on the Events Board! Mike's coming to that. I'm sure Rich will want to go too! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RedFXR2

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

Headpan--that's a pretty bike there.  Nice and sanitary, yet unique.  Love that paint scheme--of course me, I can kind of see a little "Arresting Red" in it. ;)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 07:40:16 PM »

You gonna have the new bike by the 14th Marc? :nixweiss:

Hoist! 8)

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 07:50:31 PM »

Nice score, one of the best paint schemes Harley has ever put together...and of course the E-motor. The only soft spot is the engine temp sensor, but that has probably been replaced by now. My son got this one when I found the 00 SERG. Ride on.  :2vrolijk_21:  Doc

RedFXR2

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »

Have just scored my 3rd Evo. 1998 anniversary road glide,6,700 miles.11,450... :bananarock:....pics to come ..getting shipped from Fla...Special thanks goes out to Hoist and Miker :2vrolijk_21:

Must have been this one for sale in Pompano Beach:

[image removed per Howie]

I'll let you put up the rest of the pics.  Until grandpadoc posted his picture, I didn'tknow what the paint scheme looked like.  Nice bike. :2vrolijk_21:

[edit to add]  Howie scolded me about putting up your pics before you did, so out of respect for all, I'll let you do the honors.  Hey, I was just curious.... :nixweiss: ;) :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:04:07 PM by RedFXR2 »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 08:00:17 PM »

I'll let you put up the rest of the pics.  Until grandpadoc posted his picture, I didn'tknow what the paint scheme looked like.  Nice bike. :2vrolijk_21:

Not to steal his thunder but,  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Miker was nice enough to check it out for him! Give him a hand!!! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

RedFXR2

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 08:05:54 PM »

Not to steal his thunder but,  :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21: ;)

Okay, I can't do anything about the picture in Howie's post. :nixweiss:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2008, 08:08:37 PM »

[image removed per Howie]

[edit to add]  Howie scolded me about putting up your pics before you did, so out of respect for all, I'll let you do the honors.  Hey, I was just curious.... :nixweiss: ;) :)

That wasn't it at all. I was just letting you know that was the same bike Mike. you should put the pic back! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

HEADPAN62

• Elite CVO Member
  • born in the wind!!
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2008, 08:43:23 PM »

Thanks fella's..thanks alot, I apreciate the complements on my dyna RedFXR2, I thought it came out well,for sure different!.Now I'm bummed again on selling her ! 
Yes it is the bike from Pampano..I Wanted to wait and post my own pics..but feel free to post the ones they had up on their website.I take no disrespect..
I'm not a big fan of the paint scheme Grandpadoc,(peanut butter we call her at work) ;D..I'm sure it will grow on me though. But its an anniversary and last year evo,that was the attraction.Shame its injected though! :'(If I remember correctly once  I convert to a carb the temp sensor will be removed.)
The Hill climb is on Sept 14th.....Freemansburg hill climb and bike show.I do not know how to post a link or I would :nixweiss:...alcohol/nitro burning bikes..Its a must see!!..I might have the new scoot by then..hoping it will be on a truck by Wednesday!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:56:09 PM by HEADPAN62 »
2011 fltr ultra
1998 Dyna wide glide

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 07:06:54 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.159 seconds with 21 queries.