Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road KingĀ®

My New FLHRSEI2

(1/5) > >>

Shadow:
My new scooter.  Picked it up on 8/19.  Just rolled over the first 500 miles, and can't wait to do a full roll back on the throttle now that the "break in" miles are behind me.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

naitram:
i'm sure you wont be disapointed when you do roll on that throttle,

welcome to the site

BIKER77:
I finally picked mine up 08/27/03. Took it out of town on a break-in trip. Have over 600 miles on it, and am very pleased. ;D

Shadow:
Thanks Naitram.  I'll post another pic when the chopped tour-pak comes in that will show it and my highway pegs.  I'll be rollin' full on the throttle this weekend when I head over to Bay St. Louis via the gulf coast route this weekend.  There are some killer sights along the way.

I like your luggage rack BIKER77.  Have you been happy with it so far?  I'm probably going to get a rack for my tour-pak instead of one that mounts on the backrest.  I like to look though, and it looks large enough to bungie a tent and bedroll to.

It would have been nice if we could have taken the bikes Home to Milwaukee last weekend.

naitram:
you may be able to use the 2up detachable luggage rack with the anchor points that you will be using with the tour pack. it holds plenty of stuff and can be used either with or without the back rest.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version