Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: Sta Bo bushings  (Read 58429 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Sta Bo bushings
« Reply #135 on: May 06, 2007, 11:48:06 PM »

I'm going for the 13's on Monday, they ordered the wrong ones originally and that's what they installed.

I just want as much travel as I can get, especially with the new set up if I want to set the 440's a bit lighter when two up to avoid back seater input on how screwed up the ride is since the mods :huepfenlol2:

Overall, how's all the other stuff working out? The bike looks great! :2vrolijk_21: It should be right on after the shock change. Have fun man! Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Sta Bo bushings
« Reply #136 on: May 06, 2007, 11:57:21 PM »

Overall, how's all the other stuff working out? The bike looks great! :2vrolijk_21: It should be right on after the shock change. Have fun man! Hoist! 8)

Wife's relatives in town all weekend, so I should get to ride tomorrow.  Weather is looking good.  I'll get some miles for a good impression and then hold on until the replacement shocks show up.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 21 queries.