Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Trade 105th Anniversary CVO Dyna Air Cleaner Cover with the 110 Badging for...  (Read 3493 times)

yukagi

I have a 2008 Screaming Eagle Springer Softail, and I would like to get a hold of the Dyna Air Cleaner cover. But, I can't get it through Harley-Davidson, so I'm looking to trade.

So, if there is anyone that wants to trade the "Heavy Breather" with 110 badging from the 2008 CVO Springer Softail for a 2008 CVO 105th Anniversary Dyna Air Cleaner Cover with the 110" Badging, kick me a message or reply to this thread.

*Side Note: The Air Cleaner cover I'm in the market for isn't the same as what comes stock on all Dynas. The Anniversary cover has the copper color on the inside. That's the one I'm looking for. Not the Chrome that is standard on most Dynas...

Thank You,

YuKagi

Bankrupt

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 00' FXDWG (Yellow) "1550"
    • CVO2: 08' FXDSE2 (Blue) "1802"
    • CVO3: 12' FLTRXSE (Blue) "1802"

It's not the copper one but there is one on ebay item # 270267540996-2days15 hours left. I think it's stupid that harley won't let a CVO owner buy other CVO parts! I've been looking high and low for a 2007 CVO Road King derby cover (Blue) instead of the one that came on my 08 FXDSE2. Keep your eyes peeled!

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 21 queries.