Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

Just got my Corbin solo seat

<< < (2/6) > >>

spook120:
So just spent some time on the Corbin site again...they mentioned under tech crap that the classic solo will not fit the CVO unless you remove the "decorative strips" on the rear fender...  Is that true if you don't use the pillion portion also?  I am not a happy camper. 

EmptyNapalm:
You should be alright with the solo.  I put the Corbin solo tour which has a rear seat attached, and I had to remove those pieces, but they're just stuck on the fender.  I can go back to the stock seat and just re-stick those pieces back on.  If yours is just a solo seat it should stop before those pieces.

spook120:
Hope so.  As I said, bike is still at dealer so I have not had a chance to try the seat fitment.  Hopefully I am getting upset for nothing.  Just don't like hassle at this stage of my existence. Thanks for the reply.

mjb765:

--- Quote from: spook120 on March 14, 2017, 07:40:39 PM ---So just spent some time on the Corbin site again...they mentioned under tech crap that the classic solo will not fit the CVO unless you remove the "decorative strips" on the rear fender...  Is that true if you don't use the pillion portion also?  I am not a happy camper.

--- End quote ---

It said that about the strips on my '15 and it fits just fine with them. I even use the P-pad and install it on top of the strips--No issues

spook120:
Thanks all for the replies and advice.  I will call Corbin tomorrow to see if there is a unique CVO application for the solo seat.  Appreciate your wisdom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version