Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

19 FLHXSE Tour Pac color match

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tony Smith:

--- Quote from: al_ferguson01 on September 24, 2019, 09:37:31 PM ---Hi there ~ bumping this thread - is their a source to get the paint codes for the 2019 CVO SGs? I have the Charred Steel and Lightening Silver paint and am also getting a tour trunk painted to match - once I can provide the paint guy with paint codes... thanks for any help.

Al

--- End quote ---

Professional paint shops can get these codes.  I found it was cheaper to buy a new factory painted tourpac instead of trying to have my old one painted to match. Then just sell the old one.

Good luck

Tony
19 CVO SG

CVODON:
The cost of the paint, even for pints when you need three or more base colors plus primer/sealer/additives and then clear, some of them tinted not even counting pearl makes it possible for a multi-color Topeka to have over $400 in paint & materials, then you have labor. In most cases, unless you just have a single color base/clear finish it is cheaper and probably quicker to just buy a new matched unit from HD @ 20% off then sell yours. Call Joe & Xterm and get a quote, then order a new one. His prices are realistic.

Unbalanced:
Depending on the year and color Harley may not sell you the TP painted.

I could get most of the painted parts, but the TP was discontinued.   

Cost me more to get it painted but with perseverance I finally have a painted Tourpak

Unbalanced:
2015 Scorched yellow paint code by DuPont

Paint by Christian at Top Gun in Ormond FL
Graphics by Chad Chambers in Daytona Beach

Tony Smith:

--- Quote from: Unbalanced on October 02, 2019, 04:26:51 PM ---2015 Scorched yellow paint code by DuPont

Paint by Christian at Top Gun in Ormond FL
Graphics by Chad Chambers in Daytona Beach

--- End quote ---

Let’s see a pic of everything installed

Tony
19 CVO SG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version