Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

<< < (14/15) > >>

Trinthamer:
Almost forget, you have to bring $ 55.000,00 to EU Harleydealer to get the new SG 2020 model. No super tuner and standard exhaust.

KY-SESG:
Once again, the MoCo has convinced me to keep my coin in the bank and continue to enjoy my 2015 SESG. With the 117 kit she rivals the CVO M8s. Oh yeah, she is dripping with chrome and a head turning paint job.  ;)

Aussie:
I was looking at purchasing a 2020 SG in Smokey Great & Black Hole, convinced I wanted a 2020 Model after the sumping has been resolved, looking over the pictures I didn't like the colours, what took my attention in the first place was the 70’s style pin stripping, looks like CVO’s traditional custom popping paint is dying off.
I would have like to see more pin stripes on the Fairing and Side covers with a Smokey Grey inner fairing, may have ridden away on one but not this time around.
Looking over my 2012 SG I must admit the colour scheme is a true CVO.

spook120:
So what in the collective opinion would be a can't walk away from this deal price for a 2020 CVO SG?

RivRaptor:
Sticker out the door is a good start.  That means no added on B.S. set up fees, markup etc....(FYI, HD reimburses the dealer for freight and if you want to give them that its up to you)  All that plus some goodies ie: backrest, rack etc.  Also if your financing the dealer is gonna markup your rate so shop them.  For comparison I purchased my 17' CVOSG in 4/17 for a little under sticker OTD with $550 in gift cards for the dealership, life time tires (a HD demo day thing) & 6 t-shirts.  All this while most dealers around me were putting 5k on the sticker!  Your in the driver seat so play hard and walk if you have to. I did finance a small portion with HD through the dealership, but I shopped the rate & they were pretty close so I gave them that.  Hope this helps & good luck. 

PS:  the lifetime tires (if you read the fine print) I mentioned only works if you do all your services through the dealer & put a least 8k on them.  I do my own maintenance so I lost out!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version