Custom Vehicle Discussions > CVO™ Street Glide®

solo seat

(1/4) > >>

BAKRDS:
Corbin or Danny Grey ??? Anybody here have experience with Danny Gray seats ?Never seen one that I know of.Look good on the website,but I know that means squat.

11:
I have had a Danny Gray, they are very nice seats. Lots of SERG owners with them, do a search, I remember some photos of a silver bike with Danny Gray Bigseat. Nice seat, want something special or a special cover design just call.

Sun Devil:
Question: When you put the Corbin Solo on, it has a key lock. Does the key lock bracket interfere with putting the HD original seat back on for two up touring? ie, swapping back and forth.

hd-dude:

--- Quote from: 2010FLHXSE on November 07, 2009, 12:04:36 AM ---Question: When you put the Corbin Solo on, it has a key lock. Does the key lock bracket interfere with putting the HD original seat back on for two up touring? ie, swapping back and forth.

--- End quote ---

While I have not tried it it should clear. The stock rider backrest bracket is much larger and it clears fine ( they use the same mount points). If it does not it is only two nuts to remove it.

LarryB:
if you install a corbin with the keylock, you'll need to change the hardware back to get the stock seat back on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version