Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Author Topic: Pictures Daytona 2008  (Read 9282 times)

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
Re: Pictures Daytona 2008
« Reply #135 on: March 11, 2008, 09:51:16 PM »

Actually, Sturgis the town is boring (to me).  We stayed in Deadwood.

Not much on joining the lemming type rides to here or there for some damn reason - Devil's Tower, panty's free Wednesday, etc.

I am with you on both points...We have stayed at the Super 8 in Deadwood for about 15 years...  I wouldn't say Sturgis boring - it just isn't worth the hassle of the traffic and is full of wannabee's in brand new everything...  We might get into Sturgis once each year just to cruise the vendors...

And we go out of our way to avoid the lemming rides...even after 15 years we can always find a ride or route we have never taken before...we have been going futher into Wyoming or further south each year looking for open roads and new sites...
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: Pictures Daytona 2008
« Reply #136 on: March 11, 2008, 09:56:23 PM »

I am with you on both points...We have stayed at the Super 8 in Deadwood for about 15 years...  I wouldn't say Sturgis boring - it just isn't worth the hassle of the traffic and is full of wannabee's in brand new everything...  We might get into Sturgis once each year just to cruise the vendors...

And we go out of our way to avoid the lemming rides...even after 15 years we can always find a ride or route we have never taken before...we have been going futher into Wyoming or further south each year looking for open roads and new sites...

We are planning to go on to Glacier the next time we go.  Bear Tooth, Chief Joseph Hwy, and rides west are what we are more interested in.

Black Hills area may have a bad view road, but so far we have not found it.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  All

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 25 queries.