Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: TCnBham and Diva Go TO Kentucky  (Read 4893 times)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
Re: TCnBham and Diva Go TO Kentucky
« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2008, 02:06:35 PM »

62 miles south of us.  Holler when you get clo.............no............never mind.  We'll be at the Hogbreath's rib nibblin'.  Have fun in Guntersville.

We will the next time are in the area.  Met Terry & Diva last year when we were in B'ham.  Great folks - Terry led a group of us on a fun ride to 29 Dreams for some good grub.

Have rides planned to Barber Museum with a loop & other day a loop towards Chattanooga & back.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2008, 03:30:01 PM »

We will the next time are in the area.  Met Terry & Diva last year when we were in B'ham.  Great folks - Terry led a group of us on a fun ride to 29 Dreams for some good grub.

Have rides planned to Barber Museum with a loop & other day a loop towards Chattanooga & back.

Mike....are ya'll staying in the Park?  There's a real nice ride over to Town Creek (still in the park), and around a little two lane that follows the lake and crosses over South Sauty Creek....comes out right by the bridge going over to Scottsboro...when you cross the bridge, there's a good BBQ place on the left that Henry turned us onto.  You could make a nice ride out of the road I mentioned, then up to Russell Cave, Chattanooga, Lookout mountain parkway into Mentone, then over to Desoto State Park, Little River Canyon, then back through Albertville to the Park.  It'd be a long day, but those are some pretty sights to see.  There's also a place near Lake Guntersville call Buck's Pocket State Park..it's real nice ride through the country to get there.  You can't do it all, but those are some POI's you might want to take in if you have the time.

Hope we can hook up sometime this year...we're going to try and make a weekend thing down to the Redneck Riverera just to chill out on the beach for a day or so, depending on how the work/job thing is going.  Might be fall, which is one of my favorite times at the beach.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2008, 03:48:47 PM »

Mike....are ya'll staying in the Park?  There's a real nice ride over to Town Creek (still in the park), and around a little two lane that follows the lake and crosses over South Sauty Creek....comes out right by the bridge going over to Scottsboro...when you cross the bridge, there's a good BBQ place on the left that Henry turned us onto.  You could make a nice ride out of the road I mentioned, then up to Russell Cave, Chattanooga, Lookout mountain parkway into Mentone, then over to Desoto State Park, Little River Canyon, then back through Albertville to the Park.  It'd be a long day, but those are some pretty sights to see.  There's also a place near Lake Guntersville call Buck's Pocket State Park..it's real nice ride through the country to get there.  You can't do it all, but those are some POI's you might want to take in if you have the time.

Hope we can hook up sometime this year...we're going to try and make a weekend thing down to the Redneck Riverera just to chill out on the beach for a day or so, depending on how the work/job thing is going.  Might be fall, which is one of my favorite times at the beach.

Terry,

Our friends just sold their place on Lake Guntersville - my friend there has been working on ride routes.  We are staying in the lodge in the park.  Great lodge views - cabins were already all rented even back in Feb.  We have been discussing routes & so far the route you mentioned up to Scottsboro then Mentone & then up to Cloudland Canyon looks definite. Likely we will cut off Chattanooga since several of us rode there last year.  Route back would be good to include DeSoto time permitting.  I'll ask him to check out Buck's Pocket. Thanks for the ride suggestions!

Hope we can hookup sometime this later year also.  We are considering a place in the PC area since prices are dropping like a rock.  Will be looking later this year depending - buddy in the mortgage biz has an eye out for deals.  Let us know when you are coming.  Lisa & I would love to see ya'll.  If in the fall after love bug season definitely.  8)

Mike

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

yep, that way you don't have to worry about the Spring Breakers  ;D or there again, you might be missing out on some sights, know what I mean ?

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

Terry,

Hope we can hookup sometime this later year also.  We are considering a place in the PC area since prices are dropping like a rock.  Will be looking later this year depending - buddy in the mortgage biz has an eye out for deals.   Let us know when you are coming.  Lisa & I would love to see ya'll.  If in the fall after love bug season definitely.  8)

Mike
Just be careful out there, Mike.... It's a wild world right now

harleydiva

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2008, 09:39:24 PM »

All I know is there was at least 1/3 of a bottle of Tokillya consumed, and at least 1/2 of the Makers was gone.  I think there were only three of us doing shots, and that's not mentioning the beer chasers.  My head was all swolled up Sunday morning, and I sure didn't want to smell any Makers or Tokillya, or I might have puked, just a little bit.... ;D ;)

I still think Cheri and Suzanne are making up tales about singing and dancing, but if they are true, I'm just thankful nobody has a video, 'cause I can't do either one worth a chit...

That Ken is a bad influence on somebody as innocent as I am.... ;)

No denying it guys ... y'all were singing to the top of your lungs!   :D   

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2008, 08:49:20 AM »

Just be careful out there, Mike.... It's a wild world right now

Not in any hurry.  Have not even gone shopping yet.  Figure there is so much inventory the market will adjust for at least a few months more.  Will let you know our next trip over - have not been to PC in quite a while.

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

Looks like all of you guys had a terrific time!!! Wish we could've been there, too...Can't wait to see you all soon!  :-*
wut?

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »

Nice pics...thanks for sharing.......I see that you mis amigos had a great time!!!  :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.182 seconds with 22 queries.