CVO Social > Rider Down

Englishman down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1/3) > >>

Tony - www.1700cc.co.uk:
uh oh!!

took a fall on wednesday night.

The bike hit a parked van sideways and I went over the bars. Helmet scraped (but saved me well), my legs broke the fairing and screen (so they hurt but ain't broken), I have a little road rash on each elbow & knee as well as one shoulder. Only one metacarple got broken.

Could be needing a new frame for the SEEG. [smiley=wall.gif]

WFP:
Sorry to hear this man!!!!!!

Just going down a week ago I can sympathize.

glad you are OK!

New frame...i cant imagine how long that will take!  Wait, are the yellow's painted to match?  My '04 BB is not painted to match.

/Bill

hd2003-se2005:
 Tony
Sorry to hear that!

But glad to see that your here writing.

I'm just not sure what the deal is but there have been soooo many accidents lately!

Good luck on the recovery! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

JCZ:
Tony I'm sorry to hear about your accident but I'm very happy that you were not hurt any worse than you are.

If you've got good insurance, I'd insist on a new frame.  They gave me a new one after my accident.  It took about eight weeks.  But with broken arm, it'll be about that long, anyway, before you're back on it.

With my new frame, I no longer have the high speed wobble that I had before.  A bike does not have to hit anything very hard at all to knock the neck bearing cups out of round, that's why I insisted on a new frame.......wasn't cause I thought the frame was bent......cause the damage that happens to the neck.

spydglide:
Tony, sorry to hear about the accident and your injury.  The bike will heal faster than you, but I know you're sad to have your new bike all busted up too.  When you say that the bike hit a parked van sideways, do you mean that the bike went into the side of a parked van or glanced off the side of a parked van?  How fast do you think you were going when you hit it?    [smiley=cry2.gif]   spyder

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version