Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX Need Help!  (Read 979 times)

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX Need Help!
« on: July 28, 2020, 07:57:40 PM »

So on my 19 I love the GTS system and using Apple Play. I have been trying to figure out how to get Apple Play on my 12 for a couple of years but didn't want to mess with converting over to a double din inner fairing. I found this fairly new Pioneer unit which solved all my problems and am currently getting installed but now may have hit a major problem. Will I be able to connect my Sena 20s EVO to either the phone or the unit and be able to use Siri, make and receive calls, use Siri to send texts like I do on my 19? Shop that is installing thinks I may not be able to as he thinks once Apple Play engages it will override the Bluetooth connection to my Sena. I think there must be a way as I see people install aftermarket units with Apple Play all the time and I have never seen anyone complain that they cant take calls any longer or use Siri.
Anyone know how to do it to make it work correctly??
Alan

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Re: Pioneer DMH-WT7600NEX Need Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 06:44:38 PM »

So on my 19 I love the GTS system and using Apple Play. I have been trying to figure out how to get Apple Play on my 12 for a couple of years but didn't want to mess with converting over to a double din inner fairing. I found this fairly new Pioneer unit which solved all my problems and am currently getting installed but now may have hit a major problem. Will I be able to connect my Sena 20s EVO to either the phone or the unit and be able to use Siri, make and receive calls, use Siri to send texts like I do on my 19? Shop that is installing thinks I may not be able to as he thinks once Apple Play engages it will override the Bluetooth connection to my Sena. I think there must be a way as I see people install aftermarket units with Apple Play all the time and I have never seen anyone complain that they cant take calls any longer or use Siri.
Anyone know how to do it to make it work correctly??
Dont think its possible. Will need to run a hard wire mic from unit to my helmet to make work.
Alan

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 24 queries.