Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking for feedback on Bazooka HD Audio Amp/Speakers  (Read 1027 times)

awalker14

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 06 FLHTUCSE Black/Crimson
    • CVO2: 19 BMW R1250 GSA
Looking for feedback on Bazooka HD Audio Amp/Speakers
« on: April 11, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »

Attended the 1st Annual Bay Area Rally yesterday at Space Center Houston and spoke with the rep from Bazooka audio regarding the recently introduced 4 channel 200 watt amp and speaker kits made for Harley FLH models.  The system looks interesting as the amp is plug and play mounted under the fairing with a power cable going to battery and ground to frame, and the speakers are 4ohm with aluminum cones and rubber surrounds.  I'm interested to know if anybody is familiar with it and how it compares to Hawg Wired systems that everybody seems to love.  Price for the four channel system (speakers and amp) lists at $699.  I'm looking to detach my tour pak, losing the HD amp, and replace it either with Hawg Wired to something comparable.  See the Bazooka system at http://www.sasbazooka.com/product_feature.asp?id=372&pg=1

Thanks for any input.
06 Black/Candy Crimson FLHTCUSE; V&H TD's Ovals SE AC PCIII; SE Hyd Tens & Camplate Redshift 575's; Detach TP w/ Corbin Gunfighter; Zumo w/ 8gb SDHC (a lot of tunes)Clearview 8" Recurve; Minibeast II 128db Airhorn

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
Re: Looking for feedback on Bazooka HD Audio Amp/Speakers
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:15:53 PM »

i wouldnt want to be the first kid on my block to try one..... hot hot does the amp get?

hawg-wired has been doing this stuff for quite some time and has a good reputation
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 21 queries.