Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Author Topic: Cancelled CVO orders! Wtf!  (Read 9333 times)

jpswino

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MI

• CVO1: 2015 Ultra Violet Street Glide with Lava Flames
    • CVO2: Backyard Choppers
Re: Cancelled CVO orders! Wtf!
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 01:04:48 PM »

There is an Ultra Violet in my area for sale. If anyone is willing to come get it. New on the showroom floor, or it was not that long ago.

phantomxrt

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Streetglide (Hard Candy Mercury)
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2015, 09:01:24 PM »

"The million dollar question"! 
I went for the Hard Candy Mercury in the end buddy , strange as this was my original choice when they were first released but never saw one in the flesh, then I went to states last year and fell in love with the blue one I saw in Naples Florida , changed my deposit to the blue one for (which was meant to land in April !), then last week the hard candy arrived at my dealer but another guy had his deposit on it!, man that colour just totally blew me away , never seen anything like it ever from Harley and I just had to have it,funny as the guy with the deposit then backed out after seeing it and so she was mine!!,
Strangely enough the dealer where I had the blue one on order told me yesterday it's cancelled and not coming (see my previous post).. Funny really how things work out !I suppose it was always meant to be ! Really over the moon with my choice, but the blue certainly is awesome too ! :2vrolijk_21:

Awesome. You just cannot describe the impact of the HC with words or photos alone. It's one of those things that has to be seen. Congratulations on your new bike - it was meant to be.

HighOnHD

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WA

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE UV Blue/Molten Lava
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2015, 12:37:25 AM »

"The million dollar question"! 
I went for the Hard Candy Mercury in the end buddy , strange as this was my original choice when they were first released but never saw one in the flesh, then I went to states last year and fell in love with the blue one I saw in Naples Florida , changed my deposit to the blue one for (which was meant to land in April !), then last week the hard candy arrived at my dealer but another guy had his deposit on it!, man that colour just totally blew me away , never seen anything like it ever from Harley and I just had to have it,funny as the guy with the deposit then backed out after seeing it and so she was mine!!,
Strangely enough the dealer where I had the blue one on order told me yesterday it's cancelled and not coming (see my previous post).. Funny really how things work out !I suppose it was always meant to be ! Really over the moon with my choice, but the blue certainly is awesome too ! :2vrolijk_21:
Hey I'm happy for you! You know I went through the same thing and had a hard time making up my mind. Not much being said about it, but the bikes really ride and track great in the corners and all. You are going to love it! Cheers.

Wild Hog 4

• Senior CVO Member
    • CVO3: 2018 CVO Road Glide
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2015, 02:42:04 AM »

Thanks guys for your comments, :)
I am having my power duals and hi outputs switched over from my Roady king , the noise is just right albeit a bit loud( hope I can hear stereo over it!) and heated grips fitted also, once you've been spoiled with heated grips you don't go back, on my road king they are only turned to setting 11/2 and it just takes the chill out the bars on those fresh early morning rides..... Crikey I can't wait now to pick her up !! ::)
Ride free brothers!

RonandJanet

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2015, 09:24:19 AM »

Sounds like you are getting what you want!  I can't wait to see the pictures!

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2015, 12:55:08 PM »

My local dealer in Houma, La just recieved two (2) Hard Candy yesterday. They gonna make somebody happy...

They also have a silver/red CVO Limited on the floor along w a UV Blue SG and (2) Carbon Dust SG's... they have a few CVO's in stock...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 01:03:32 PM by dooinit2u »

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2015, 01:06:27 PM »

Interesting that dealers around Long Island can't seem to get one.....

dooinit2u

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2015 SESG UltraViolet Blue / Hot Lava ***SOLD***
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2015, 01:30:21 PM »

...and these just came in from the truck. Not like they been overpriced, and sitting on sales floor. Seems like alot of CVO's for this sized market...but, who knows...

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2015, 02:10:03 PM »

Aint that the truth!
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »

Anyone who wants a perfect hard candy...come do a fly and ride to Mn.  My CVO is for sale in the classified section...just saying. 

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2015, 09:35:10 PM »

Anyone who wants a perfect hard candy...come do a fly and ride to Mn.  My CVO is for sale in the classified section...just saying.
What the heck you just bought that?

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

ZVO

• Dark Platimum? That’s Silver and Black
  • Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • TX

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO2: 2016 FLHXSE - Gone
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE - Gone
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2015, 10:10:22 PM »

Found something else?
The Autumn Wind is a pirate.

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2015, 09:04:40 AM »

Actually I am looking at getting a Jeep Wrangler for most of my local adventures and will use my GSA for cross country travel.  The lady will not ride on a bike anymore so the CVO sits in the man cave...rather a shame, but life styles change.  Great bike which deserves to be ridden more than it is.  Thanks for the replies.

Jswerve

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2015, 01:47:47 PM »

Actually I am looking at getting a Jeep Wrangler for most of my local adventures and will use my GSA for cross country travel.  The lady will not ride on a bike anymore so the CVO sits in the man cave...rather a shame, but life styles change.  Great bike which deserves to be ridden more than it is.  Thanks for the replies.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. I understand. My wife LOVES to ride. Until that changes, it's 2 wheels! But I could see a 2 seater convertible someday!

2012 FLHXSE3 Ruby Red/Typhoon Maroon
|Color Matched Detachable Tour Pak | Fuelmoto PV | Dragos 580 cams | Dragula 2-1/Ghost Pipe | Cyclesmith 13's | Sachs heads | Yaffe Stealth III License Plate Frame| Long Angled High

spook120

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2015, 02:00:35 PM »

Thanks. If it doesn't sell...oh well as it is great garage art!;;
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.