CVO Social > Off Topic

Friday Beer Thread

<< < (895/897) > >>

naitram:
couldnt have done that all in 1 day

EAGLE1:

--- Quote from: naitram on April 26, 2024, 01:25:06 PM ---couldnt have done that all in 1 day

--- End quote ---

No Freakin way, this is day 6 of our trip, 1700 miles, stay tuned Heading to Burlington Vt tomorrow where there’s at least a dozen or so breweries  :drink: :2vrolijk_21:

naitram:
wish i had known youd be coming through my area

EAGLE1:

--- Quote from: naitram on April 27, 2024, 03:55:38 PM ---wish i had known youd be coming through my area

--- End quote ---

Oh wow, I see your just outside of Boston, I will let you know next time, we are usually on a pretty tight schedule, believe it or not this is actually a business trip for my buddy, he is a Beer Mule, he makes this trip 3 to 4 times a year to bring back Thousands of dollars worth of beer, I was lucky enough to come along for the ride  :drink:

naitram:

--- Quote from: EAGLE1 on May 02, 2024, 12:23:01 PM ---Oh wow, I see your just outside of Boston, I will let you know next time, we are usually on a pretty tight schedule, believe it or not this is actually a business trip for my buddy, he is a Beer Mule, he makes this trip 3 to 4 times a year to bring back Thousands of dollars worth of beer, I was lucky enough to come along for the ride  :drink:

--- End quote ---

sounds like a good job to me

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version