Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Zippers Map for 110's  (Read 1271 times)

Rhino

New Zippers Map for 110's
« on: April 20, 2007, 07:50:41 PM »

Hello All,
RE: Zippers AT. They have new software revision, which I updated. And they have the new map, #377, dated 04/03/07.  Just changed both. 

For the 110 Engines:::   

Just let you know that I downloaded the new map, number 377, for the 110 w Rineharts. This is an update dated 04/03/07.  From this, to let you know, the only changes I made were on the basic settings, speedo changed to 42450 for the 16" wheel, and rev limit reduced a hair, along with idle speed.  For now, I rely on their map, and will tweak if neccessary.  When changing maps, best to clear out IAC, and learned fuel, and start again with any new map. This will make the new map work faster.

Therefore, after loading, and initializing 3 times, start engine, let idle stabilize, and engage auto IAC.  Then let r run to at least 289 degrees., and then unlink. initialize to make sure it took on map, and to doublecheck, you can re read the installed map to see the IAC changes. This is assuming you all read the manual and can follow my easyspeak on this upgrade. .

This map incorporates some AFR changes.  Althouygh I have done some changes to my other maps, interestingly, this is close to what I already did.  OK, the advantage to the new map(s).  They made the changes based on tech numbers, not seat of pants. They updated some AFR's across the board.  I am sure I will tweak this a bit adfter a while, but I noticed a crisper response, and cooler even.  I think they changed somne stuff we cannot see, but I belevie they did it good.  I'll keep you posted.

ONE LAST NOTE.  If you use the exact map Zippers has, fine. If you make ANY adjustments, like I did for the idle, etc, SAVE IT under a DIFFERENT file Name.  Then the Base will never be altered.

Rhino(newandimprovedmapsmakemealwaysthefastest)

Page created in 0.627 seconds with 19 queries.