Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Is My Dealer The Only One???  (Read 5311 times)

PeterJ

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2007 Buell XB12SCg, 2000 FXSTD Deuce
Re: Is My Dealer The Only One???
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »

I would love to get hold of a 2012 CVO brochure. As far as I know they do not exist in England, though forum members in other parts of Britain may prove me wrong. Any chance of a copy being pdf scanned and posted for download please? Or is that against forum rules (me being newbie I do not know the etiquette on this).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 09:10:12 PM by PeterJ »

PeterJ

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2019 FLHXSE
    • CVO2: 2007 Buell XB12SCg, 2000 FXSTD Deuce
« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2011, 06:44:09 PM »

I called into the Guildford Dealership today to add a few bits of bling and chrome to the order for the SE3.
So I asked the Sales Manager if he had a copy of the 2012 CVO brochure. He has not one brochure and does not think he can get his hands on one for me. But I am working on it.
I am prepared to pay by PayPal any postage costs if one of you fellow members in the States can post one to me in England  please. If you are up for it please PM me and I will send a work address where you can post to me. Thanks.

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 08:42:58 AM »

I called into the Guildford Dealership today to add a few bits of bling and chrome to the order for the SE3.
So I asked the Sales Manager if he had a copy of the 2012 CVO brochure. He has not one brochure and does not think he can get his hands on one for me. But I am working on it.
I am prepared to pay by PayPal any postage costs if one of you fellow members in the States can post one to me in England  please. If you are up for it please PM me and I will send a work address where you can post to me. Thanks.

Peter,  PM me your address and I'll get one to you.  :2vrolijk_21:

OlDog

• Full CVO Member
  • The Mistress 4
    • AB

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Black Diamond crimson tags. Stage one with V&H slip on ovals. Rider backrest.
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 10:19:45 PM »

here in the frozen wasteland we can't get the cvo catalogue, not offered at all. The US website had a request form, but would not send to a Canadian address. brochures are easy at our dealership, but as some have said if they don't get the cvo bikes no brochures.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.