Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Author Topic: Is My Dealer The Only One???  (Read 5315 times)

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
Re: Is My Dealer The Only One???
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 07:39:13 PM »

2012 Catalogs are out in abundant, I just picked up a 2012 CVO catalog at Gudera's HD in Yuba City today, first thing as i walked in their door. After drooling over the Orange/Black Ultra CVO I got my name on the first Orange/Black they get..  Wife loves the new Switchback FLX, she has her name on the first black that coming in a few weeks.. The Switchback is a nice model, i personally think HD did a good job putting that together.. A lot of woman will be hooked on this model  :2vrolijk_21:
NOT abundant around here! Your lucky! Here they act like they are printed on gold and lined with diamonds! :nixweiss: I would even be willing to give them a few bucks for a CVO catalog cause I will keep it for future reference, not look at it one time and toss it in the trash.   
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

cvobiker

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 12:16:29 AM »

NOT abundant around here! Your lucky! Here they act like they are printed on gold and lined with diamonds! :nixweiss: I would even be willing to give them a few bucks for a CVO catalog cause I will keep it for future reference, not look at it one time and toss it in the trash.   

You should find another dealer and never set foot back in the one you spoke of,,,,

PMG1

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »

Had to be Thunder Creek in Chattanooga. We never go its horrible! Thats why Smoky Mountain HD gets its all from this family. Have always heard they are in the bottom of the region. I wonder why!!

fresh oil and pipes

• Enjoying Life More Than Ever!!!!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • RedNecks, White Socks & Blue Ribbon Beer

• CVO1: One of the Fast Green Ones
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 09:50:39 AM »

Stopped in at Ft Thunder yesterday they handed me a brochure and offfered to sell me a bike.
"Let's Roll" Life is Short, Choose your Battles Wisely "Let's Roll"

hooligan

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
    • CVO2: 09 XB12X Buell Ulysses
    • CVO3: 05 XL883C
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »

Last fall my local dealer called me telling me he just got an 09 buell ulysses in. They knew I was looking for one. I had a 05 Sporty in my garage I wasn't using so I was going to trade it in. The salesman said sure made me a good offer for it.Before I went to pick up the Buell they called me and said they couldn't take my trade because it is a US bike (this came from the dealership owner) I said fine bought the Buell (a great deal)and sold the Sporty  :).....last week they saw me at a local GTG and said the 2012's were coming in and I should check them out as I  should be ready for a new ride and they would give me a good price on my trade. I looked at him and said sorry but my SE road king is a US bike and you won't take it on trade , you should of seen the look on his face   :'(
Guess I'll be buying my next bike in the US  :)
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

Razor Red
SE Heavy Breather
V & H Slip ons
Power Commander 3 usb
Diamond cut Cylinders and Heads
True Track
Chrome Inner Primary & Tons of Chrome

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 01:16:07 PM »

Had to be Thunder Creek in Chattanooga. We never go its horrible! Thats why Smoky Mountain HD gets its all from this family. Have always heard they are in the bottom of the region. I wonder why!!
Yep! No surprise if they are at the bottom of there region!

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 01:18:57 PM »

Stopped in at Ft Thunder yesterday they handed me a brochure and offfered to sell me a bike.
:2vrolijk_21:Greetings, Mr.Cobb! Mine can't sell one cause they don't have any.

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 01:22:59 PM »

Last fall my local dealer called me telling me he just got an 09 buell ulysses in. They knew I was looking for one. I had a 05 Sporty in my garage I wasn't using so I was going to trade it in. The salesman said sure made me a good offer for it.Before I went to pick up the Buell they called me and said they couldn't take my trade because it is a US bike (this came from the dealership owner) I said fine bought the Buell (a great deal)and sold the Sporty  :).....last week they saw me at a local GTG and said the 2012's were coming in and I should check them out as I  should be ready for a new ride and they would give me a good price on my trade. I looked at him and said sorry but my SE road king is a US bike and you won't take it on trade , you should of seen the look on his face   :'(

I know that felt good and that you loved the "duh" look on his face. Way to go! :drink:

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 03:49:32 PM »

1sharprdkg, I just came from my dealer in Memphis. I stopped in to talk with the service department and saw the sales manager Danny. We were talking about the new line of CVO's and I told him I was surprised that there wasn't a Road Glide Ultra this year. He was asking me if I seen the Yellow and Black Ultra. I told him I did and would like to see one in person. He went to his office and gave me the brochure for the 2012 CVO's which has a centerfold picture of it. He also gave me a brand new 2012 P&A catalog. I started laughing and told him about what you went through. He just shook his head. My dealer is Bumpus in Memphis and I feel like family when I walk in! :2vrolijk_21:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 11:23:52 PM by JR »

Fattbaggernknox

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2011, 11:27:32 AM »

SMHD called me when they got the new CVO in as I'm planning on trading my 10 in on a new RG..Customer service is what it takes to stay in business this day & time! 
2011 fltruse FBI wheels& hidden axle 574 Fuelling cams & lifters.J&M rocker series speakers & amp, Rb Racing black hole spyder 2-1, Aim-vpc92,SE 58MM TB, HPI 5.3 inj. Tuned by Strokerjlk 112.76/118.99 sae 115.42/121.85 std

muddypaws

• 5k CVO Member
  • 2012 FLHTCUS7

• CVO1: 2005 CVO
    • CVO2: 2009 CVO SEUC
    • CVO3: 2017 CVO LIMITED
    • Re/Max
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »

What an Ahole that salesman was.
Bill

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2011, 01:08:04 PM »

The MoCo hands them out like candy in Sturgis, have someone snag one for you.  Doc

dayne66

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • BC

• CVO1: '12 Ruby/Typhoon SG
    • CVO2: '15 Superior Blue FLD Switchback
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

....but the MOCO has some restrictive warranty rules on 2009+ US bikes coming up from the US...or so I have been told by a dealer.....

"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Socrates

drvbiker

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2011, 02:55:51 PM »

I walked into Boston Harley-Davidson and they gave me a 2012 CVO brouchure. Could not have been nicer or more helpful.

Mano

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2011, 08:48:51 PM »

Was at my dealer today and i asked for one. I was told they only have one in the whole store. One of the biggest dealerships in Canada and only 1 brochure. I was told when they do come in they will put one aside for me.....I guess i am on the waiting list.... ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 20 queries.