Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Going to get flamed for this one!  (Read 5266 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Going to get flamed for this one!
« Reply #45 on: January 30, 2006, 08:56:50 PM »

[highlight]This is number 8 as far as harleys go so who is the newbie [/highlight]

I've been defended already, so I'll let it go other than to send you to the thread on "what did you ride before" When you read mine add a 1999 Buell Thunderbolt to the list. Guess that makes it like 22 or 23. Wierd I forgot that bike since it's still in my yard even though I sold it last June.  Oh yeah,you also missed the compliment on ridin in New England in January though. I'm not in the habit of telling Dudley's they've got brass ones.

PS   Ask around I LOVED bein the newbie - - - -Drove everyone nuts with it.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #46 on: January 30, 2006, 09:18:54 PM »

[highlight]This is number 8 as far as harleys go so who is the newbie [/highlight]

I've been defended already, so I'll let it go other than to send you to the thread on "what did you ride before" When you read mine add a 1999 Buell Thunderbolt to the list. Guess that makes it like 22 or 23.[highlight] Wierd I forgot that bike since it's still in my yard even though I sold it last June[/highlight].
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #47 on: January 30, 2006, 09:27:19 PM »

Hubbard  I sold the Buell to a Navy officer stationed in Japan. He has yet to have me ship it to him. The bike is in my mobile storage unit- - My LuxeRyder Hauler ( be nice Hubbard)  I don't open the Hauler so I forgot about the bike I only "owned" it for about a year. Rode it about 3,000 miles mostly around the canyons outside of Dago. Lotta fun, but I looked like your proverbial Gorilla doin the nasty with a beachball whenever I rode it. I bought the 05 SEVROD when I sold the Buell.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2006, 09:31:15 AM »

whoa BigDaddy ! That's a like a month worth of posts in one for you dude. Sure hope that doesn't mean we're gonna be missin your two cents til sometime in March. You got that East Coast tude goin down dude and I miss it when you're not out there.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.