Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Was hoping I'd never have to post here  (Read 7194 times)

07_Flhrse3

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Was hoping I'd never have to post here
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2008, 08:22:12 AM »

I've had USAA since at least 2001. I'd check back with them.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2008, 09:34:48 AM »

I've had USAA since at least 2001. I'd check back with them.

hell, I've had em since '89 that aint the issue. 

In VA and NC they don't do MC's.  They send you to Progressive and the rate quoted was more then when I went to Progressive on-line. 

good luck

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2008, 10:14:25 AM »

Insurance companies do different things in different states.

One of the companies that I have a contract with operates in Florida, but only offers medical malpractice there.  In other states (but not every state) they offer the full spectrum of personal and commercial insurance :nixweiss:

Guilty

• Got Dead?
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2008, 10:30:39 AM »

I just saw the post about your accident and I am glad that you are here to write about it. I hope that you are able to fix your bike quickly or replace it so you don't miss out on too much riding the rest of the year. Good luck.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:02 AM »

Insurance companies do different things in different states.

One of the companies that I have a contract with operates in Florida, but only offers medical malpractice there.  In other states (but not every state) they offer the full spectrum of personal and commercial insurance :nixweiss:

yeah. that's what I am figuring.  I use USAA for everything else.  They wouldn't cover me when I moved from Oki to Florida in 94 since they were still reeling from Andrew, but have picked up everything else since then.  In NC here they make us do a windstorm pool, but our base coverage is USAA.

Progressive is really cheap for the MC,s less then $600 for both the SERK and my KLR for the year.

Sean

hunter

• Elite CVO Member
  • Have rifle, will travel

• CVO1: 2008 SERK, Black & Silver with RH TD
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2008, 05:02:58 PM »

just saw the post.  Glad you're OK.  When ever I see a post title like your's, I always think : OK at least he was able to post.  Which is better than what it could have been.
Lack of money is the source of all evils.

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2008, 09:10:32 PM »

Glad to see you are ok.  Sucks to hear about your bike, but like others have said it can be fixed or a replacement can be had.

What, your country actually enforces its laws!!!!

You oughta see how they fine people for speeding and such in Switzerland it is based off income.   Also how taxes and such work based on married / married with kids or single.

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2008, 08:50:16 AM »

I was really hoping that I'd never have to post here for either me or someone else, but it happened at 3:00pm Sun, 24 Aug 08.  A lady turned left right in front of me and I had no where to go but into her.  Good news is I walked away without a broken bone or a concussion.  I know the bike can be fixed or replaced, but it kinda puts a damper on this year's riding. 
So glad that you came out as good as you did in this collision.  Get the scooter fixed and ride on.  :2vrolijk_21: spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »

I was really hoping that I'd never have to post here for either me or someone else, but it happened at 3:00pm Sun, 24 Aug 08.  A lady turned left right in front of me and I had no where to go but into her.  Good news is I walked away without a broken bone or a concussion.  I know the bike can be fixed or replaced, but it kinda puts a damper on this year's riding. 

Good that you are ok mi amigo.......one of the few.....
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.141 seconds with 25 queries.