Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Author Topic: New SERK Delivery/Progress Reports  (Read 11898 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
New SERK Delivery/Progress Reports
« on: November 21, 2006, 02:22:35 PM »

Well, I'm now up to the next phase of the waiting process. My '07 Black Ice SERK now has an official factory scheduled delivery date. It is 1/12/07. Let's see how close they come to meeting this date (maybe do better?). I'm psyched because I was originally told it would be a Feb. delivery. Not quite a Xmas present but hopefully close enough. Whatever day it is will be my Xmas! Hoist!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:10:31 PM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
Re: New SERK Delivery Date
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2006, 05:04:10 PM »

Hoist,

Mark your calendar and start "X" off the days.  When I was waiting on mine I was like a kid waiting for Christmas, I just didn't know what day Christmas was going to be.

Is the 1/12/07 date, the ship date from York, PA. or the day it arrives at the dealership?  Mine had a ship date of 11/3, and it arrived at the dealer on 11/14.  But as I recall you are closer to York than I am here in SW MO.

It also helps to pass the time if you have another hobby.  Say acquiring SERK parts and accessories, or how about some new leathers, boots, helmets? [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2006, 05:24:39 PM »

I'm glad to hear you're just as excited now that you got it as you were while you were waiting. That means it must be an awsome ride. luckily I have 3 other HD's so I'm plenty busy with my own OCD. Good luck againwith the bike and ride safe. Happy Thanksgiving. Hoist!

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

roadking2007black

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2006, 09:21:00 PM »

ship date 10-24-06 got 11-9-06 blackice rk

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2006, 09:29:23 PM »

Congrats man! How do you like the color? I haven't seen it in real life yet. Best of luck with it and ride safe. Happy holiday! Hoist!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 12:41:48 PM »

Well, I'm now up to the next phase of the waiting process. My '07 Black Ice SERK now has an official factory scheduled delivery date. It is 1/12/07. Let's see how close they come to meeting this date (maybe do better?). I'm psyched because I was originally told it would be a Feb. delivery. Not quite a Xmas present but hopefully close enough. Whatever day it is will be my Xmas! Hoist!

Another step closer now! My salesman just called to wish me a Happy Holiday and to tell me that the delivery dates have been pretty good. I'm now counting days! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] 17 days til shipping! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] I can't wait. I'll bet you guys can't either. You won't have to put up with this lunatic

hogwander

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 01:41:04 PM »

It is still a Merry Christmas when you know it's coming. Oh the wait! Tell me is the weather at least cooperating? I mean is it dark and cold and dreary non riding weather? This helps me say, "Well, I probably wouldn't be riding today anyway." This weather is only good for staying indoors-yada,yada. What modifications do you plan before pick up?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 01:42:34 PM by hogwander »
5 P's = Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 01:50:30 PM »

It is still a Merry Christmas when you know it's coming. Oh the wait! Tell me is the weather at least cooperating? I mean is it dark and cold and dreary non riding weather? This helps me say, "Well, I probably wouldn't be riding today anyway." This weather is only good for staying indoors-yada,yada. What modifications do you plan before pick up?

NSL. The weather's been unbelievable. A little rain but fairly high temps for NY this time of year. Good thing I can still be in the wind on my others. Slip-ons, K&N, PC for running set-up right out of the box! A bunch of required HD add-ons for convenience, touring, safety. Nothing earth-shattering or Warranty voiding though. Thanks for asking hogwander. How's your's doing? [smiley=confused5.gif] Hoist!

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 11:14:35 PM »

Hoist,

Great news dude.  Keep us posted.  Also, you may have mentioned it, but what slip ons did you decide to go with?
2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 08:58:21 AM »

Hoist,

Great news dude.

WideOpen

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2006, 06:52:34 PM »

Dealer told me today my date has been moved up from 1/12 to 1/10. But I have no idea how long after that it takes to reach my area. They did say I should be be riding it no later than the 4th week of Jan. :)

rbmntx

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2006, 09:35:21 AM »

Dealer told me today my date has been moved up from 1/12 to 1/10. But I have no idea how long after that it takes to reach my area. They did say I should be be riding it no later than the 4th week of Jan.
Mine took six days from the time it shipped from York to reach the dealer in Tulsa.  I would think you would be no more than that, maybe less.  When you get the call, make sure you take hankies with you to the dealer.  I drooled all over mine.
some days you gets da bear, other days da bear gets you...

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2006, 03:18:59 PM »

Another step closer. Got my package from Zanotti's today. Everything's in place except for the bike. My friend has my PC/O2 Elims and S&S SPO's. Got my HD Aux light/turn sig kit w/Frenched-in bezels, braided fuel/crossover lines, detachable mounting hardware, oil temp/level dipstick, skull W/S trim, leather W/S bag, Smart Siren II/Pager and spare C/S position sensor. Also K&N HD-0800 and True-Track. I'll order the key matched saddlebag locks locally. That should do it. It'll be set-up just the way I need it. If the heat's still too much, I'll add the V&H TD headers at the 1K Dyno-tune. This should do just fine for my touring needs and still allow me my stint with the 2 Year Warranty! I'm sure you guys will let me know if I forgot anything. Hopefully, you'll be seeing pics within the next 3 weeks! Happy New Year all! [smiley=drink.gif] Hoist!

WideOpen

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2006, 04:28:47 PM »

Another step closer. Got my package from Zanotti's today. Everything's in place except for the bike. My friend has my PC/O2 Elims and S&S SPO's. Got my HD Aux light/turn sig kit w/Frenched-in bezels, braided fuel/crossover lines, detachable mounting hardware, oil temp/level dipstick, skull W/S trim, leather W/S bag, Smart Siren II/Pager and spare C/S position sensor. Also K&N HD-0800 and True-Track. I'll order the key matched saddlebag locks locally. That should do it. It'll be set-up just the way I need it. If the heat's still too much, I'll add the V&H TD headers at the 1K Dyno-tune. This should do just fine for my touring needs and still allow me my stint with the 2 Year Warranty! I'm sure you guys will let me know if I forgot anything. Hopefully, you'll be seeing pics within the next 3 weeks! Happy New Year all! [smiley=drink.gif] Hoist!

Billy

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2007 SERK
    • CVO2: 2014 SERK
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2006, 05:36:01 PM »

I have not seen the custom turn kit . What is the # and are they front or rear or both? Thanks Bill
2014 SERK Tribal Orange Wild one 501 apes Powder coated gloss black, Mustang Seat with backrest, King tour pack with smoked lights, LED aux lights, CD Dynamic front ringz, CD custom license plate with LED turns and brake light, Zumo 660 mounted on bar, Klock Werks 17 inch Flare windshield, Saddle bag guards, Added LED turn indicators in handle bar cover, Engine guard foot pegs
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.