Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Value of these bike  (Read 3485 times)

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

Re: Value of these bike
« Reply #15 on: Today at 06:39:02 AM »

Well I know I haven't posted on my thread for quite some time, but one of these bikes finally came available by me and I think it's a pretty decent deal. What do you guys think? Most everyone I see these days is normally around $17k.

https://www.wishd.com/Pre-owned-Inventory-2009-Harley-Davidson-Motorcycle-Scooter-FXSTSSE-CVO-Softail-Springer-CVO-Wisconsin-Harley-Davidson-reg-15556592?ref=list

jamala00

• Junior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • WI

Re: Value of these bike
« Reply #16 on: Today at 12:39:27 PM »

Made the deposit... headed down tomorrow AM first thing to look it over in person, test ride, complete the purchase. Guess I'll now be the proud owner of a CVO Streetglide and and a CVO Springer.

All the maintenance checks out, the dealership had all the service records, local guy local trade...

Quote "Hey buddy, it's Mike from Wisconsin Harley. Hey, just for you to be easier to give me a shout. Do me a favor. Send me your email so I can forward you over this service Street. Everything is done 10K. 15K. 20K 25k service everything steering head bearings. New cams everything oil pump and everything done 5000 miles ago. Give me a shout. Talk to you later."
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 22 queries.