Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Need help on 2012 Navigation and Street Glide  (Read 1232 times)

RockonBigB

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Need help on 2012 Navigation and Street Glide
« on: June 26, 2012, 04:27:02 PM »

First of all let me thank you in advance for your help.  I bought and FLHXSE3 for a grad present for myself from law school.  I know I had seen the answer for this previously but really don't have a ton of time to search through all the post to find the info cause the bar exam is four weeks away.  The BIke is at the Dealer and they are doing a number of things to it such as new fork cartridges (progressive), exhaust (Fullsac with Reinhart), tuner with Dyno, and Navigation upgrade.  However they are telling me know they can only get the Roadtech 665 to work through the front aux port.  The service manager is willing to do any wiring but I need to know the thread that spells out the info so that he can follow step by step.  Also, if anyone knows of a good independent shop in central Louisiana that I can use for routine service and such?  Thanks in advance, now I got to get back to studying.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Alan

RockonBigB

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3
Re: Need help on 2012 Navigation and Street Glide
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 09:40:04 PM »

Thank you.  So if I am reading this correctly it can be done.  The dealer was telling that there is no NIM for the FLHXSE3 with Ipod interface  and that it could only be connected via the front aux jack which I think looks horrible on such a nice bike and I would only hear directions if I was in aux mode not while listening to my Ipod.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Re: Need help on 2012 Navigation and Street Glide
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 12:55:40 AM »

I would not have even bought the system if I would have had to use that ugly cable... The guys at San Diego Harley did a killer job and it all works as it should... You will love it after it is done!
Alan

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 25 queries.