Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: GPSCRazy.com  (Read 4335 times)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
Re: GPSCRazy.com
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2006, 10:05:30 AM »

Guess the gentleman decided against offering the group a group discount for several purchases concurrent?  Oh well......

By the way, how does Garmin or any other vendor mandate MSRP pricing?  Once a company has bought product it is theirs to do with (pretty much) as they please.  You can give it away if you want to.

I hate it when the sniff test is failed.

Actually, Garmin mandates that authorized dealers, who are supposed to get the products first, sell at MSRP, so that there are no price wars.  Garmin tries very hard to keep the prices consistent.  XBOX and Playstation do this too.  Some dealers get around this by adding accessories to the bundle for the same price, but there's little they can do.  If Garmin catches them 'cheating' too much, they will cut them off from supply.  So there IS plenty they can do...if they want to.  Hope this helps.  Also, I didn't mean to set off a firestorm with William.  I stand behind the comments about customer service.  It's either there or it isn't.  I know setting up a small business is hard, but customer service trumps all.  Communication with customers is the biggest way to overcome diversity and shipping delays.

cuthbertss

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • red bikes..lots o red bikes

• CVO1: 2005 FLHTCSE2 (Red!)
    • CVO2: 2001 FXDWG2 ( way red!)
    • CVO3: 2005 Ford F350 HD True Blue Metallic
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2006, 11:02:01 AM »

interesting that he cant do a group buy, and yet he offered a group buy????

[smiley=zwtf.gif]

hogheritage04

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's not the destination, but rather the journey
    • CA

• CVO1: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »

It's evident that there is a lot of interest here on the forum. I would think that if this guy is serious about a group discount, he should provide it ASAP!  I believe in the GPS and have found them VERY useful.  I hope he will come through for the group, as I believe there will be a lot of purchases.  All we can do is wait and see [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  I am concerned about customer service, so if he comes back with group discounts, I would also want to know that he is committed to taking care of service after the sale. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 24 queries.