Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Don't know where to post...rider down/marketplace?  (Read 459 times)

Kilaani

• Scarlett - The Bike On Fire
  • Elite CVO Member
  • CVOH! My Scarlett built 3-13-12, & arrived 6-1-12
Don't know where to post...rider down/marketplace?
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:08:18 PM »

As some of you know, my '12 SESG got scratched up pretty good in early November. I am getting a replacement for the front fender (which was the only dented piece), fairing, left lower, and both saddlebags.

Is there buyer interest for anyone who wants to do a redo or make a project? I would love to get enough for shipping and a little spending money since I know how expensive those parts are from HD! Maybe not here in the CVO forum, but perhaps another spot? I can't ask my husband for anymore project money and I still have just one more thing I want to do - I would LOVE to get LED lighting in red on the engine and wheels.

My latches are being replaced, but I doubt any of you are interested in my slightly scratched light Siam red Swarovski crystal/chrome latches...lol. I am adding LED lighting for the headlight and aux lights, so that'll keep me out of the dark, I hope.

Thankfully, I am not having to pay too much out of pocket and they paid for the helmet that went in the trash after hitting my head. Now, if only the parts arrive before spring, maybe I could try out my new heated gear! Still have a kink in my neck, slight wrist sprain, and headaches, but hopefully it'll be better soon.  ???  Also getting my 15k tune and new tires once the parts come in and she's ready.
My first & last CVO, Scarlett, arrived 6-1-12. I always remember my mom while riding.  She had smarts with a spirit of independence & adventure. "You Gotta LIVE!", was her motto; her favorite color red, and she loved BLING.

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 25 queries.