Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 239

Author Topic: 2014 - 2023 Daytona Beach Bike Week  (Read 437435 times)

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
2014 - 2023 Daytona Beach Bike Week
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:18:18 PM »

Ladies and Gentlemen it’s once again that time of year!  Daytona Beach Bike Week!

Legal Disclaimer: By reading and/or responding to this post in this thread, or any other post made by me on this forum or anywhere else on the internet, you are giving your implied acceptance of the below terms and agree to be bound by the following terms, conditions and limitations.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the intended humor of the following post, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition that there may be subsequent posts in this thread, other threads, on other forums or other places on the internet, containing sarcasm and politically incorrect humor. That is not to say that politically correct humor is unacceptable by any means. However, it is generally accepted that the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States generally recognizes the right of individuals to enjoy free speech, even when such speech is offensive to others. That’s part of what makes America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere). The following humor and sarcasm is presented to readers without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of said readers.

This wish for reading enjoyment is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good wishes, or for a period of one year, or until the issuance of any subsequent good wishes, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 06:26:49 PM by Jock »

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
Re: 2014 Daytona Beach Bike Week
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:18:54 PM »

Now if you have been following the weather you should know that the first day of Daytona Bike Week 2014 was anything like this sight!  More like cold and wet!  Temps in the 40’s!

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:19:55 PM »

Glad I planned to arrive next weekend!  But for those of you that are already there SHOW US YOUR PICS!

;)   :D

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 09:49:31 PM »

Love the disclaimer!
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

Cvostu

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 Whiskey Neat road glide custom
    • CVO2: 2019 Mako Shark Fade road glide custom
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 09:56:31 PM »

heading up wednesday Jock,,,  hope to see you and some others there :2vrolijk_21:

gadgetz

• 1K CVO Member
    • MS

• CVO1: FLTRSE3 - Electric Orange & Vivid Black w/ Ghost Feather Graphics - Road Pig
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:16:24 AM »

Ladies and Gentlemen it’s once again that time of year!  Daytona Beach Bike Week 2014!

Legal Disclaimer: By reading and/or responding to this post in this thread, or any other post made by me on this forum or anywhere else on the internet, you are giving your implied acceptance of the below terms and agree to be bound by the following terms, conditions and limitations.

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the intended humor of the following post, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition that there may be subsequent posts in this thread, other threads, on other forums or other places on the internet, containing sarcasm and politically incorrect humor. That is not to say that politically correct humor is unacceptable by any means. However, it is generally accepted that the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States generally recognizes the right of individuals to enjoy free speech, even when such speech is offensive to others. That’s part of what makes America great (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the western hemisphere). The following humor and sarcasm is presented to readers without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical disability, religious faith, choice of computer platform or sexual preference of said readers.

This wish for reading enjoyment is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good wishes, or for a period of one year, or until the issuance of any subsequent good wishes, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

HOLY MOUTHFUL BATMAN!  :batman:
Charter Member Critter Gawking Society - Got Goat?

prodrag1320

• AMRA & AHDRA P/D record holder
  • Vendor
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 06:57:27 PM »

im about 15 miles out of Daytona in Deland.we had our bikefest today,biggest in the 3 years ive lived here,this went on for about 7 blocks

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 07:00:30 PM »

mi Amigo...Please tell me that you spoke with your staff at the Wing House and they will be having the bikini contest on Thursday!

:nervous:

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 02:51:31 PM »

Sooo Jock, when ya heading down to Daytona?   :nixweiss:
Mike
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 08:11:17 PM »

Sooo Jock, when ya heading down to Daytona?   :nixweiss:
Mike

Not soon enough!

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
    • SC

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 08:36:07 PM »

I was thinkin of ridin down thar maybe.
Mike

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 08:10:46 PM »

Really? 

We are five days into Bike Week and no photographs?!

Hey guys is ain't Vegas!  What happens in Daytona gets on the internet or at least this site...please!

mi Amigo!  I know you where down there.  How 'bout your staff?

hotroadking

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 08:22:14 PM »

New Yamaha retro 500 thumper

New HD 500

Lakes bugs on bridge

Two dryer sheets later

New clear lens on custom dynamics rings turn signals

Wings at Houligans

Legs at speedway

Wet t shirt at Dirty Harry sorry we were leaving main when it cranked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." Winston Churchill

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 10:59:03 PM »

OK Jock, it's time for you and your camera to roll into Daytona. I know the weather aint lookin great but it's time to take one for the team. The masses are counting on you.  :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :drink:

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 09:11:51 PM »

OK Jock, it's time for you and your camera to roll into Daytona. I know the weather aint lookin great but it's time to take one for the team. The masses are counting on you.  :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :apple: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :drink:

Well that was the plan however the shop called and I have an issue with the bike.  Time to dust off the ole KLR and give her a ride.  With any lady luck I will be there soon.

:nervous:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 239

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 24 queries.