Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Author Topic: New CVO Newbie  (Read 9306 times)

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
  • One sweet ride and Red Hot!
New CVO Newbie
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2005, 12:16:32 PM »

Hi all, a friend from another forum sent me here. I new to your forum but not necessarily new to the CVO bikes. Back in 1999 I had one of the very first CVO bikes, the Arresting Red FXR2 to be exact. I turly loved that bike but was ready to move to something larger for touring. So in 2003 I purchased a Vivid Black and Sterling Silver Road King Classic which I had to lower quite a bit to be able to ride since I'm only 5'4 1/2" with 29" inseam. Still after three years of giving it a good try I was having a few problems in certain sitiations. Finally decided to downsize and went back with another CVO. I just brought home a 2005 Candy Red SE Fat Boy. Boy oh Boy is this a nice ride and fits me like a glove. Haven't had the chance yet to get out and do much riding, been raining too much here. However the weekend looks very good and we're going out both days to get some good breakin miles on our bikes. Oh, I forgot to mention, while we were at our dealers looking for me a new bike, they showed my husband one they were getting ready to put on the show room floor. He ended up getting a new bike too!! He brought home a 2005 Candy Cherry and Dark Candy Cherry Red SE E-Glide. Traded in his 2003 SE Road King, didn't realize just how much he had missed his ferrin and radio. So we're both in biker bliss right now enjoying these new rides. Hope to visit here often and see what all's going on. I have already showed him your site too, we have been 2 of your quest visitors these past few days. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Sandy [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
Sandy :)

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
Re: New CVO Newbie
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2005, 01:29:42 PM »

Hi all, a friend from another forum sent me here. I new to your forum but not necessarily new to the CVO bikes. Back in 1999 I had one of the very first CVO bikes, the Arresting Red FXR2 to be exact. I turly loved that bike but was ready to move to something larger for touring. So in 2003 I purchased a Vivid Black and Sterling Silver Road King Classic which I had to lower quite a bit to be able to ride since I'm only 5'4 1/2" with 29" inseam. Still after three years of giving it a good try I was having a few problems in certain sitiations. Finally decided to downsize and went back with another CVO. I just brought home a 2005 Candy Red SE Fat Boy. Boy oh Boy is this a nice ride and fits me like a glove. Haven't had the chance yet to get out and do much riding, been raining too much here. However the weekend looks very good and we're going out both days to get some good breakin miles on our bikes. Oh, I forgot to mention, while we were at our dealers looking for me a new bike, they showed my husband one they were getting ready to put on the show room floor. He ended up getting a new bike too!! He brought home a 2005 Candy Cherry and Dark Candy Cherry Red SE E-Glide. Traded in his 2003 SE Road King, didn't realize just how much he had missed his ferrin and radio. So we're both in biker bliss right now enjoying these new rides. Hope to visit here often and see what all's going on. I have already showed him your site too, we have been 2 of your quest visitors these past few days. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Sandy [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

Red_Hot_SE_Fat_Boy & Hubby,

Congrats on the new purchases! What a pair & nice choices, too!  Enjoy your new toys and I look forward to the never ending "Adjustments" we make to our scoots.

YellowSED

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2005, 02:43:45 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, LBI,
 Welcome to the site!! [smiley=bigok.gif]  I agree with JCZ's comments! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]  I was a guest for a time also.  Had reservations, [smiley=nixweiss.gif] because I don't ride a CVO, just an ol' "Led Sled" Ultra, as hd2003 calls it!  I've had a Blast!  Enjoy!!  Later--HUBBARD      
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2005, 03:03:09 PM »

Red Hot Fat Boy

Sandy
Welcome to the site. Don't let Hubbard fool you. He's saving his change right now so he can get rid of that "Lead Sled" and buy a CVO bike.

You made the best choice in colors also!
You need to read about the CVO rally in Maggy Valley. Would love to see you and the SEEG there!

Again, welcome and spend some time here! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

DavidB

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2005, 03:37:25 PM »

Welcome to the sight Sandy. We have been waiting on you.
Looks like your member number 1000.
Congradulations . [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Does anyone know what the prize is ?

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2005, 04:51:44 PM »

Thanks a bunch guys for the nice welcome.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 04:56:07 PM by Red_Hot_SE_Fat_Boy »

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2005, 05:30:01 PM »

Welcome Red_Hot_SE_Fat_Boy and congratualtions to both you and your husband on two cherry red bikes for the garage. It is an absolutely gorgeous color, that is even nicer in the sunshine, I hope you get lots of that this weekend.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 05:45:39 PM by Mrs._WeCVO »

LBI-DTW

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2005, 06:52:06 PM »

Nice on both bikes.
RED HOT SE FAT BOY
I am sure you will find everything about your bikes on this site and more.
[smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=bigok.gif]
Good timing being 1000 member.
Enjoy and safe riding
LBI-DTW

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2005, 09:13:08 PM »

Red Hot .........

Congratulations!!!! [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=balloon.gif] [smiley=balloon3.gif] [smiley=balloon2.gif] [smiley=2thumbsup.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Warm welcome to this wonderful site! I believe being the 1000th member you recieve 1000 FREE minutes on this site! [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] And with your husband being a SE owner also, he too recieves 1000 FREE minutes! [smiley=shocked2.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Blessings to you both!

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2005, 09:39:14 PM »

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Red Hot,
 Welcome!!  We will be bigger than US Steel, or are we already?? [smiley=thumbsup.gif]  Thanks, Naitram!! [smiley=bigok.gif]  I'm having more fun than a Pig in a mud hole!! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2005, 09:52:17 PM »

Red Hot Fat Boy

Sandy
Welcome to the site. Don't let Hubbard fool you. He's saving his change right now so he can get rid of that "Lead Sled" and buy a CVO bike.

You made the best choice in colors also!
You need to read about the CVO rally in Maggy Valley. Would love to see you and the SEEG there!

Again, welcome and spend some time here! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Yeah, 'er 'uh, Sandy,
 Welcome! [smiley=bigok.gif]  Don't let hd2003's concern for my "Change" deter you from laughing out loud! [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]  You'll do that a lot, here!  I'm gonna' hit kng103 up for a crash course in purchasing, anyway.  He says you can buy Motorsickles in NY with "Play Money!" [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]  Later--HUBBARD

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2005, 09:59:08 PM »

welcome to the board Red Hot [smiley=beerchug.gif]  Lot of information here on the CVO......more than any other web site.

So is this going to be a Mr. and Mrs. Red Hot........like Mr. and Mrs. We CVO? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Inquiring minds want to know. [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Tonys

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2005, 10:33:15 PM »

Another warm welcome from sunny Cal. you will enjoy the bantering and the wealth of information. Great group! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2005, 10:43:01 PM »

Welcome Sandy.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2005, 10:43:53 PM by DDL »
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

Mrs Red Hot

• Harley Lover
  • Senior CVO Member
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2005, 12:23:09 PM »

Goosh, thanks for the great welcome. You sure seem to have a great bunch of guys and gals here too and yes, I guess it could be Mr & Mrs Red Hot. Is there a way to change the screen name from Red Hot Fat Boy to Mr & Mrs Red Hot?? Right now we do feel red hot and ready to get these bikes out on the roads. Today we're getting a ton of rain, Saturday is suposse to be real windy, gusting up to 50mph, not real good for motorcycle riding. Sunday is going to be beautiful though and near 70* or more, so I know we're heading out for a long day of riding then. Will let everyone know what I really think of this CVO come early next week.

Yes, Dan it was you who told me about this forum. Thanks, it a great place for all sorts of info. Will be dropping in often. Plus I won't forget about the guys/gals on the RKR forum either. I have been there for nearly 3 years and made lots of good friends. I'll still drop in there too.

Now, rain, rain go away!!!!! :) Sandy

PS:  I'll get a pic of both bikes in here on Monday.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2005, 12:25:49 PM by Red_Hot_SE_Fat_Boy »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 21 queries.