Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Out with the old and in with the new (SERG to SESG)  (Read 2012 times)

North Georgia Hawg

• HoneyBadger Don't Give a CHIT...
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • I HATE WINTER!!!

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
    • CVO2: 2009 Chevy Avalanche LTZ Inferno Orange
    • CVO3: 2001 Ebbtide Mystique 2300: 8-ch 2000 watt audio system, two 12" Kicker subs
Re: Out with the old and in with the new (SERG to SESG)
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 10:18:05 PM »

Great review of these two wonderful bikes! The '09 Orange/Black CVO SERG probably my single favorite H-D bike EVER. I was looking for one when I bought Buster... if I had found one, I would undoubtedly be riding one now... but Fate intervened...

BUT, If you really want to get rid of ALL front-end handling issues, get your bike to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, GA ASAP, and have them install their AK-20 Cartridge Fork System. Virtually NOTHING bothers Buster now... neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor gloom of night... long stays Buster from KICKING ALL AZZ in the North Georgia Twisties! OK, well maybe not SLEET... nor SNOW... but you get the picture... no front-end diving, either...

Gloom of Night doesn't bother me in the least, cuz my wife doesn't let me ride at night anyway (she's much smarter than I am...)

HoneyBadger Don't Care...

TD AK-20s | Drago's S/C/S-4 | SE 259Es | Feuling 8015/7060/Rods | Black Ops Lifters
Cometics | Big Sucker 2 | Energy One +1 Clutch Pack | Hayden BT07 | ClutchWIZ
WPW Fans | TL P7 LEDs/Aux | Dynamic Ringz | Tour Pak | WO 575s | RT 665
Corbin DualTour | BAH Flush Front Axle | Chrome Calipers
The Wizard's Tune

tlr

• Elite CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2022 SERG
    • CVO2: 2019 SERG, 2015 SESG, 2012 SESG
    • CVO3: 2009 SERG
Re: Out with the old and in with the new (SERG to SESG)
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2012, 09:10:23 AM »

Great review of these two wonderful bikes! The '09 Orange/Black CVO SERG probably my single favorite H-D bike EVER. I was looking for one when I bought Buster... if I had found one, I would undoubtedly be riding one now... but Fate intervened...

BUT, If you really want to get rid of ALL front-end handling issues, get your bike to Traxxion Dynamics in Woodstock, GA ASAP, and have them install their AK-20 Cartridge Fork System. Virtually NOTHING bothers Buster now... neither rain, nor snow, nor sleet, nor gloom of night... long stays Buster from KICKING ALL AZZ in the North Georgia Twisties! OK, well maybe not SLEET... nor SNOW... but you get the picture... no front-end diving, either...

Gloom of Night doesn't bother me in the least, cuz my wife doesn't let me ride at night anyway (she's much smarter than I am...)

too bad as I wound up trading in my 09 SERG that only had about 7700 miles to the dealer for a very low price.  I have been reading up on the Traxxion's as well as the Progressives.  Still trying to decide that and the rear.  Most seem to be pretty happy with the stock shocks.  SERG had the 3-3 Ohlins.  Your mods are really great.  Very well done!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 22 queries.