Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Highway Pegs  (Read 3794 times)

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
Highway Pegs
« on: July 06, 2012, 11:25:32 AM »

I just picked up a 2011 CVO Street Glide and need highway pegs ! anyone with pic of theirs or does Harley make ones that match others on bike???
hdnut

dirtdobber

• Full CVO Member
Re: Highway Pegs
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2012, 02:29:37 PM »

http://www.harley-davidson.com/browse/browse_products.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374309438575&bmUID=1341599093254&bmLocale=en_US

This will allow to to see if you like anything.
This is the mount I prefer but you have to chose the one you like.
http://www.kuryakyn.com/Products/462/Adjustable-Tour-Tech-Cruise-Mounts

You can always have your dealer order a set of the CVO passenger foot pegs to use with the mounts.
Just a thought

dd
2012 CVO street glide, 2010 Dyna wide glide SS 106

ScubaDM

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2012, 10:23:22 PM »

Excuse the ugly guy in the Pic I'm not all that photogenic  :-\

I used the short angled adjustable highway peg mounts and the passenger foot pegs off the rear of my bike. I replaced the rears with passenger floorboards. I'm 6' with a 32" inseam and the shorts are just right for me. If you like your knees REALLY bent though you may need the long angled adjustable's because my knees are not bent a great deal but that's the way I like it... slightly bent at the knees so I can switch from slightly bent to locked to heal on the peg etc.

hope this helps.

mark

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 09:21:56 AM »

I've got the mounts from Kuryakyn that dirtdobber described and a set of CVO pegs that match the passenger pegs.  I chose the Kuryakan mounts because their look was cleaner/sleeker than anything I saw in the MoCo's catalog.  JMO.

Tannehill Kid

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 Street Glide
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 06:27:45 AM »

I put the ones that match the rear pegs.  From what I understand they are part of the rumble collection and had to be ordered piece by piece.  Also using the long angle mounts from harley.

Dead_Reckoning

• Elite CVO Member
  • 03 SERK
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »

Excuse the ugly guy in the Pic I'm not all that photogenic  :-\

I used the short angled adjustable highway peg mounts and the passenger foot pegs off the rear of my bike. I replaced the rears with passenger floorboards. I'm 6' with a 32" inseam and the shorts are just right for me. If you like your knees REALLY bent though you may need the long angled adjustable's because my knees are not bent a great deal but that's the way I like it... slightly bent at the knees so I can switch from slightly bent to locked to heal on the peg etc.

hope this helps.

6'2" and pretty much did the same thing. My BSR wanted Floorboards. So I bought FBs to match everything else on my SERK. I then used the passenger pegs with new mounts for my highway pegs. I mounted themin such a way that I canput my feet on them and knees bent slightly or put my heels on fwd end of floorboards and toes on pegs.

DR
Government is best which governs least.

Power Commander 3 Tuner
Doherty Power PACC with K&N Air Filter
Screamin' Eagle® Hydraulic Cam Chain Tensioner and High-Flow Oil Pump
Headwinds 2" Bullet Passing Lights 50w'
Progressive 440HD Shocks & Monotube Fork cartridges
Dual Bulb Halogen Headlamp Kit

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »

I'm 5'10'' and I put the long curved Harley bracket's on and put the matching foot pegs like the riders . Thank's for the help!!
hdnut

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.