Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Question on the California Coast  (Read 2805 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Question on the California Coast
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »

100 here today but we get a break tomorrow........it drops to 92.  It's in the 90's and 100's all this week. :(
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »

Except today and tomorrow: 100-105 in San Jose, 90-95 along the coast!

Ernie,
         There's an old saying that goes something like this. 

" I was never so cold as a summer I spent in San Francisco "

Waz up wi dat bruddah ?

B B

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2008, 12:23:16 PM »

Weather is messed up here.  Not getting the fog along the coast yesterday or today so it's friggin' hot, even along the coast.  It's supposed to go back to normal tomorrow... :nixweiss:
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

56FLE

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 - FLHTCUSE6 "Big Blue"
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2008, 03:23:49 AM »

Tell me you still haven't made it home from Sedona yet ?

B B

B B,

Made it back to Austin June 7th for ROT Rally. I moving on Tuesday heading East, what is SC and NC like along the coast? Going to Michigan for 4th of July with Family and hoping to do the Canadian Rockies between Calgary and BC in August.

My 110 is still running great, has a small oil stain on the back cylinder fin but not losing/using any measurable oil. Just went today out with friends thru the hill country and on the San Antonio River walk for lunch, put another 380 miles on the bike.

I'm going to ride it until I get a gusher from the head gasket. The stain has not gotten any larger and no oil is dripping so maybe it fixed itself on my way thru southern AZ, NM, and Texas.

Picture is from 6th St. Austin during ROT Rally Friday Night.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 03:35:00 AM by 56FLE »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2008, 02:04:59 PM »

B B,

Made it back to Austin June 7th for ROT Rally. I moving on Tuesday heading East, what is SC and NC like along the coast? Going to Michigan for 4th of July with Family and hoping to do the Canadian Rockies between Calgary and BC in August.

My 110 is still running great, has a small oil stain on the back cylinder fin but not losing/using any measurable oil. Just went today out with friends thru the hill country and on the San Antonio River walk for lunch, put another 380 miles on the bike.

I'm going to ride it until I get a gusher from the head gasket. The stain has not gotten any larger and no oil is dripping so maybe it fixed itself on my way thru southern AZ, NM, and Texas.

Picture is from 6th St. Austin during ROT Rally Friday Night.

Stay in touch Amigo. It's looking like I'm heading east in a month of so and will be kicking around New England until time to head to MV in September

B B
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.147 seconds with 22 queries.