Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 3 Blue Road Glides and a red SEEG  (Read 1206 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
3 Blue Road Glides and a red SEEG
« on: September 10, 2006, 02:28:48 PM »

Posting this now before I have get productive for several hours and forget to do it later.  Just got back to the desk from a little morning spin on the bike and a stop for an early lunch at a local hangout I like.  

The restaurant is just outside of town a bit and as I pull up in front there's not one, not two; there are three blue Road Glides resting next to each other.  Park beside them (of course) and go inside to find Scooter from the site here and his wife and another couple of couples that are friends of his.  One of them is also a site member/lurker but I'll be damned if I remember his username.

Anyway, had a fun meal and we all chatted long enough that they were going to be late in hooking up with some friends elsewhere for the rest of their afternoon's ride.  In talking among ourselves at the table we seem to place a total of 7 blue Road Glides we all knew of within a roughly 75 mile radius of here.  Best guess is that this is roughly 1% of the entire population of the blue Road Glides.  Just the ones here made for a great lunch gathering though.

Page created in 0.127 seconds with 22 queries.