Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: We have clearance Clarence  (Read 1971 times)

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
We have clearance Clarence
« on: June 03, 2005, 10:06:59 AM »

Kick the tires and light the fires baby. Laker is out of the boot and ready for take off. After close to 3 months of no riding, missing the CVO party in the valley and sulking on those beautiful 75 degree spring days, I can now get the bike out tomorrow and enjoy the wind in my face. I am a very happy man. Anyone going to be riding around in N. GA this weekend?

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 10:08:07 AM by Laker23 »

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: We have clearance Clarence
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2005, 03:08:08 AM »

Kick the tires and light the fires baby. Laker is out of the boot and ready for take off. After close to 3 months of no riding, missing the CVO party in the valley and sulking on those beautiful 75 degree spring days, I can now get the bike out tomorrow and enjoy the wind in my face. I am a very happy man. Anyone going to be riding around in N. GA this weekend?

[smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

Bet it rains.....

shovelhead71

• Senior CVO Member
  • its a way of life
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2005, 10:01:11 AM »

twolane - there is enough moisture in the air to call it soggy - we had the 1 year party for our sister store at Granite Mountain Hd in Conyers down here and officially the "shop" sign was taken down ---- where was laker ???? had over 4,000 bikers for the huge party - had to work otherwise I would have contacted him - glad he finally got time to get out - rain or not - ride em like ya stole em and your being pursued

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 11:56:55 AM »

rain or not - ride em like ya stole em and your being pursued

Amen Brother Shovel, amen to that  [smiley=7.gif]

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 09:59:40 AM »

Bet it rains.....

No rain but thanks for the optimism.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 10:01:52 AM »

twolane - there is enough moisture in the air to call it soggy - we had the 1 year party for our sister store at Granite Mountain Hd in Conyers down here and officially the "shop" sign was taken down ---- where was laker ???? had over 4,000 bikers for the huge party - had to work otherwise I would have contacted him - glad he finally got time to get out - rain or not - ride em like ya stole em and your being pursued

Didn't know about the party or probably would have stopped by. Only for a bit though as all I really wanted to do all weekend was cruise.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2005, 09:25:13 AM »

Good news Laker.  I've been out of town so just saw this.  Nothing will keep you down for the next meet.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif]

You have a bit of making up to do, so enjoy!

Buffy

• Senior CVO Member
  • Big Ugly Fat Friggin' Yankee

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 - Scarlett Red Wide Glide
    • CVO2: 2007 FLTR - Orange & Black
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2005, 09:39:15 AM »

Hey Laker, there was the annual Ride For Kids this past weekend.  Were you there?
It starting at North Point Mall and rode to Dawsonville.  (Home of Bill Elliott for you out of towners!)  LOTS of scooters!

I'll be in Washington DC the next two weekends, but when I get back, we HAVE to get together for a nice ride.

Later,
BUFFY!
John & his 2001 Screamin' Eagle FXDWG2               and              2007 FLTR "Ultra" Road Glide
------------------------------------------------------
It\'s Never Too Late To Have A Happy Childhood

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2005, 10:25:36 AM »

Good news Laker.  I've been out of town so just saw this.  Nothing will keep you down for the next meet.   [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=7.gif]

You have a bit of making up to do, so enjoy!

Thanks Mrs. WE. You are right, nothing will keep me out of the next get together.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2005, 10:28:34 AM »

Hey Laker, there was the annual Ride For Kids this past weekend.  Were you there?
It starting at North Point Mall and rode to Dawsonville.  (Home of Bill Elliott for you out of towners!)  LOTS of scooters!

I'll be in Washington DC the next two weekends, but when I get back, we HAVE to get together for a nice ride.

Later,
BUFFY!

Buffy, I did not go on that ride. Didn't know about it. Having been laid up for a while, I have not paid much attention to what rides have been going on. I didn't want to be upset about missing all the fun. Now that I am back in the saddle, I will attend. I am up for a ride when you get back in town. Let me know and we will set something up.  [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.