Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: What do you guys think about Ducati?  (Read 12416 times)

fresch

• CVO1: 2011 cvo ultra
    • CVO2: 2008 cvo dyna annv color
    • CVO3: 2012 ducati streetfighter s
Re: What do you guys think about Ducati?
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2013, 12:51:54 AM »

The oldest just started college at the citadel in charleston, we're down visiting,parents weekend and all, but maybe weather permitting one of the next few, have fun

05Train

• Mind is not for rent
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2013, 08:23:49 PM »

Congratulations. 

I looked really hard at the MTS when I bought my GS Adventure.  I figured I'd be better of with the better backseat and off-road capabilities of the Beemer.   It's truly unreal what those tall bikes will do on a winding road.   

Sent from my iPad, probably while I'm pooping.
The best you've had is the best you know.

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG- light/dark Candy Cherry-sold
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2013, 09:45:08 AM »

Congratulations.  

I looked really hard at the MTS when I bought my GS Adventure.  I figured I'd be better of with the better backseat and off-road capabilities of the Beemer.   It's truly unreal what those tall bikes will do on a winding road.  

Sent from my iPad, probably while I'm pooping.
Thanks, congrats on your's and you're right. Any bike is a nice bike if you ask me, some makes are just tailored better to everyone's different needs. The majority of my riding is solo so I made the perfect choice for me. I have no regrets trading the harley for this. So far the hardest thing for me is leaving it parked.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 10:26:25 AM by Phantom309 »
2014 Ultra Limited*Daytona Blue Pearl
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2013, 09:55:26 AM »

Just a couple shots ... took a ride around Oglebay with a buddy yesterday. His bike is beautiful, love the color even more than my old bike.
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2013, 11:00:52 AM »

Here's one of the best looking Ducatis I saw in Oglebay yesterday. ;D Last night I parked it with 730 some miles on the clock already in the couple days I've had it ... now the idiot light is on telling me it's due for the first oil change or service!
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #80 on: October 06, 2013, 11:12:06 AM »

I personally paved some of the roads I treated myself to enjoying yesterday when I worked in wv. a few years ago. There was a good corner store many of us would stop for lunch. Well, the food is just as good if not better than I remember .... $8.00 for all you can eat buffet. The inside of the store has changed a little with the addition of the buffet, but not the good home cooking.
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

fresch

• CVO1: 2011 cvo ultra
    • CVO2: 2008 cvo dyna annv color
    • CVO3: 2012 ducati streetfighter s
« Reply #81 on: October 06, 2013, 01:15:27 PM »

so the multi over the diavel, good choice, you've got a stort bike with bags there. did your buddy ride it whats he think? be careful with the chicken strips, save taking em off for a track day or two, not the street we'll suppose to act old and mature. lol

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #82 on: October 07, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »

so the multi over the diavel, good choice, you've got a stort bike with bags there. did your buddy ride it whats he think? be careful with the chicken strips, save taking em off for a track day or two, not the street we'll suppose to act old and mature. lol
Yep, I was sold after riding the MTS. My buddy was really impressed with the throttle response.
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak

ridefar

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2013, 10:34:17 AM »

Glad to hear you got what you wanted! I have been jonesing for a Pikes Peak Edition myself. Same retail as yours, without bags but it has the fancy wheel and exhaust upgrade and LE paint. I had to step back and let reality take over for awhile, but I did stress over it just like you! I am so glad to know that there are others like myself out there. Best of luck to you and many safe happy miles. If you get a chance, pm me what to expect on a trade, and would be very interested in ride reports on your new bike. Thanks   Tom

Phantom309

• 2014 Ultra Limited
  • Elite CVO Member
    • PA

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2013, 02:29:51 PM »

Glad to hear you got what you wanted! I have been jonesing for a Pikes Peak Edition myself. Same retail as yours, without bags but it has the fancy wheel and exhaust upgrade and LE paint. I had to step back and let reality take over for awhile, but I did stress over it just like you! I am so glad to know that there are others like myself out there. Best of luck to you and many safe happy miles. If you get a chance, pm me what to expect on a trade, and would be very interested in ride reports on your new bike. Thanks   Tom

Thanks, at least all the stress about the bike is gone now. I'm at the dealer getting my first service done right now ... didn't take long to rack up a little over 1000 miles. You won't go wrong with one of these! I'll keep you and everyone posted. Good luck and hope it all works out for you too. I can certainly tell you it's a decision you won't regret.
MODS
V&H 2-1 Pro Pipe
V&H FP3 Fuelpak
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 24 queries.