Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: help  (Read 1222 times)

how2

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
help
« on: September 01, 2013, 09:37:41 PM »

My batt went dead and charged it back up and got a vin er code on spedo.  I have the thunder max on bike.  how to I rest set the code.  I still hve the old emc unit this is a 2013 road king cvo
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 03:38:39 AM by how2 »

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 11:53:55 PM »

I lost batt it went dead and now i have a vin er code on how do i get ride of it and what is it

You might get some response if you take your time and explain what you are trying to say.  It may be clear to you, but it looks like you took 5 entire sentences and gave an abbreviated version turning it into one line that isn't very clear.

"I lost batt it went dead"  What do you mean?  I can only guess that you are talking about the battery in the bike.  I highly doubt that you lost it.  Is your battery dead on your bike?  How did it go dead?  Is this a new bike?  How you tried charging it?  What's this "vin er" code?  I assume it's on your odometer display that you are seeing it?  What exactly does it say?  You may want to update your profile and include what bike you have and where you are located.  You never know when you'll find someone on the forum that lives very close to you and can help you out with something.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
Re: help
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 04:18:23 PM »

:nixweiss:
Jesus is Lord

Page created in 0.133 seconds with 22 queries.