Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Speaking Of Hillary, Is This True?  (Read 8492 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Speaking Of Hillary, Is This True?
« on: January 30, 2008, 06:33:19 PM »

If it is, it's pretty scary! This article is undoubtedly anti-Hillary. But are they facts? Have they gone too far, or is this soldier really being coerced? Soldiers take orders, and it wouldn't surprise me if he was ordered to stand with her, and not by choice. What do ya'll think?  :nixweiss:

And be nice now! ::) :D

Hoist! 8)

"Hillary Clinton (D-NY) has already started her 2008 presidential campaign by aligning herself with the military and pretending to be tough on terror. Fortunately, the ultra-liberal Hillary has yet to brainwash all of the voting public in to believing that her symbolism is really substance. Many have never forgotten that when she was co-president for eight years she was quoted as saying : ' I loathe the military.'

The picture shows that this soldier has been thru Survival School and learned his lessons well. He's giving the sign of 'coercion' with his left hand. These hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by POW's as a method of posing messages back to our intelligence services who may view the photo or video. This guy was obviously being coerced into shaking hands with Hillary Clinton. It's ironic how little she knew that he would so inform us about the photo---perhaps because she's never understood our military to begin with.

If you consider that there have been an average of 160,000 troops in the Iraq theater of operations during the last 22 months, and a total of 2112 deaths, that gives a firearm death rate of 60 per 100,000.

The rate in Washington D.C is 80.6 per 100,000.

That means that you are about 25% more likely to be shot and killed in our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the strictest gun control laws in
the nation, than you are in Iraq.........Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington."
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Speaking Of Hillary, Is This True?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

:lipsrsealed2:

charlie

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 06:54:50 PM »

THE ARTICAL ABOUT HER  NOT HAVE'ING ANY AND I SAY AGAIN ANY RESPECT FOR OUR MILATAIRY IS TRUE.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »

Thanks to d00d for the link to this! :2vrolijk_21:

"Summary of the eRumor
The eRumor includes a picture of a U.S. soldier shaking hands with Senator Hillary Clinton.
He is also crossing the fingers of his left hand, which the email says is a soldier's sign for coercion.

The Truth
This eRumor started circulating shortly after Senator Clinton made a Thanksgiving visit to the soldiers in Iraq in 2003.
There was a lot of speculation about what the picture really meant.
Was the soldier really indicating that he didn't like shaking hands with Hillary?
Was the picture doctored to make it look that way?
Was he sending some other kind of message with his crossed fingers?

The answer is that he did intentionally cross his fingers during the handshake and it did mean that he was not thrilled to shake Senator Clinton's hand.
After his discharge from the Army, the soldier posted a personal profile on Yahoo Personals as part of looking for introductions to single females.
In his profile, he includes the picture with Hillary and explains "The picture of me and Hillary Clinton was taken when she came to visit Iraq. I was actually ordered to shake her hand, and I never figured that my friends would circulate it all over the net. I AM NOT a Hillary fan by any stretch."

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 07:09:20 PM »

Hehe! It did raise this question however:

"Hillary Crossed

Is Hillary Clinton a Witch?

Senator Hillary Clinton travelled to Iraq in 2004, and met with some of the American troops there. This picture of Senator Clinton shows one of the troops appearing with her having "crossed" his fingers. Was he making the "shortcut" sign of the cross?

Since time out of mind, humans have been able to protect themselves from witches, ghosts, supernatural ghouls and other downright evil forces by crossing themselves. The proper way to make the sign of the Christian cross involves four steps — touch the forehead, heart, left shoulder, then right shoulder with your right hand. However, since one never knows when a witch may suddenly appear in one’s path, a cross shortcut was improvised. Crossing one’s index and second finger or the index fingers of both hands, can provide fast protection to ward off evil influences and fight forces of darkness, just like in Dracula movies.

No, says Snopes.com, where this photograph has been verified as genuine, Hillary Clinton is NOT a witch! Snopes says that this soldier has obviously trained at the U.S. military’s survival school (SERES). DUH! Of course he has, he’s in Iraq! Various hand signs are taught in survival school to be used by war prisoners to send messages back to their intelligence services. The "Truth or Spoof" verifiers state that the unfortunate trooper was coerced into holding hands with Hillary, while she was unaware that he was telling that fact to the world by giving the universal sign of "coercion" with his left hand, the "crossed fingers". Yes, believe it or not. † † † † † † † † †"

Well, I guess she's not technically a witch then. ::) :o :D

Hoist! 8)

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

hoist, you trying to get my blood pressure up, you know how much I despise that two faced pandering witch bitch, she has a lot of nerve, that is the ultimate insult right there. If that soldier was me there would have been an accidental discharge of my side arm while taking the photo ;) the only problem would be explaining how a whole clip accidentally discharged  :nixweiss:
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 08:37:37 AM »

Question,

What sort of hand signal would he give if he had to shake Obamas hand? It really is getting scary in politics when a first generation American full bore Muslim can run for president...and he is running against the scariest possible female potential. If these are our choices, I'm moving to an island far far away...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »

Question,

What sort of hand signal would he give if he had to shake Obamas hand? It really is getting scary in politics when a first generation American full bore Muslim can run for president...and he is running against the scariest possible female potential. If these are our choices, I'm moving to an island far far away...

Hillary tried to shake Obama's hand at the State of the Union Tuesday night, and he snubbed her by turning away.  Teddie Kennedy would never pass up the opportunity to touch even an ugly woman so he shook her hand.  I was hoping Teddie K. drove her home by way of the Potomac!
Any day on the bike is a good day.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 09:13:04 AM »

...as I said in a previous thread, its going to be The Woman, The Black, and an Old White Guy campaigning for a few months. :-\ The dems will probably self destruct and it will be the OWG in the end. The drama makes this ex-marine proud to be republican.  :2vrolijk_21: Doc

skreminegul07

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • MA

• CVO1: 2017 Indian Chieftain Limited
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 09:15:31 AM »

Three liberals, what a choice.  I'll go with the war hero.  Too bad Jane Fonda wasn't endorsing of the other two.
Any day on the bike is a good day.

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 09:17:22 AM »

Three liberals, what a choice.  I'll go with the war hero.  Too bad Jane Fonda wasn't endorsing of the other two.
It's still early - careful what you wish for!!  :huepfenjump3:

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 09:22:35 AM »

I don't really see what the BFD is about this...a soldier is ordered to shake hands with a politician for a photo op.  Whether he wanted to or not is irrelevant...he did what he was told to do.  I'm not defending her at all, but this is grasping at straws...I'm certain that soldiers are told to do many things they'd rather not do.

And Obama is NOT a Muslim...period.  Please show one shred of factual evidence (not an e-mail rumor) to prove the man is a Muslim.  And I don't mean a quote by Rush Flemball, who makes a living off inflamatory remarks, and outright lies.  If you are fathered by a person who handles snakes in their religion, does that make you a snake handler too?

Vote/don't vote for whomever you choose, but this kind of chit is infantile, and has no relevance to where candidates stand on the issues that are important to you.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:53 AM »

I don't really see what the BFD is about this...a soldier is ordered to shake hands with a politician for a photo op.  Whether he wanted to or not is irrelevant...he did what he was told to do.  I'm not defending her at all, but this is grasping at straws...I'm certain that soldiers are told to do many things they'd rather not do.

And Obama is NOT a Muslim...period.  Please show one shred of factual evidence (not an e-mail rumor) to prove the man is a Muslim.  And I don't mean a quote by Rush Flemball, who makes a living off inflamatory remarks, and outright lies.  If you are fathered by a person who handles snakes in their religion, does that make you a snake handler too?

Vote/don't vote for whomever you choose, but this kind of chit is infantile, and has no relevance to where candidates stand on the issues that are important to you.

Terry,
You're absolutely right on having no relevance to where the candidates stand on the issues.  Unfortunately, I don't hear either Clinton or Obama coming out with any real solutions to the problem facing this nation.  Just a bunch of chest-thumping and mindless rhetoric.  Neither of them, when pressed to disclose what their "real" plans are beyond the finger pointing and rhetoric, will give a clear, concise answer.  How can you vote for someone's stance on an issue that is important to you, when they won't clearly give their position?   :nixweiss:  It's politics as normal in the Nation's Capital;  "I said maybe, and that's final!!"

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 09:48:26 AM »

Hillary says she's an agent of change, I have to agree, she changes her stance on the issues all the time.
As for Obama, I have to agree with TCnBham, if there was any glaring issues with Obama, the Republicans and his opponents for the Democratic nomination would have exploited it already, and he wouldn't be getting any major endorsements.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »

Obama is certainly picking up a head of steam.  I admire him but I won't vote for him.  My biggest fear is that if he wins every group suffering some form of perceived oppression will be saying, "NOW it's time for me to get mine!"  he can't make everyone happy which is a set up for failure.
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.2 seconds with 22 queries.