Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Speaking Of Hillary, Is This True?  (Read 8498 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Speaking Of Hillary, Is This True?
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 09:53:35 PM »

I'm gonna get crucified for this I'm sure, but I was really hoping people would get behind Joe Biden. I'm not one of those that thinks having spent a lifetime in politics makes you suspect. Being Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at this juncture in our history certainly got my attention, I don't know why it didn't anyone else's. And you know the RNC Smear machine could only come up with that he failed to properly footnote a source on a college thesis. That's it, although it was made out to be plagerism of the worst sort at the time. Anyway, Joe WAS my guy and he's gone and I can't get behind anyone else.

B B

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »

I'm gonna get crucified for this I'm sure, but I was really hoping people would get behind Joe Biden. I'm not one of those that thinks having spent a lifetime in politics makes you suspect. Being Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee at this juncture in our history certainly got my attention, I don't know why it didn't anyone else's. And you know the RNC Smear machine could only come up with that he failed to properly footnote a source on a college thesis. That's it, although it was made out to be plagerism of the worst sort at the time. Anyway, Joe WAS my guy and he's gone and I can't get behind anyone else.

B B

Oh, Brian....  :huepfenlol2:

The whole Neil Kinnock/crib notes/plagiarism thing aside; he's just not very smart.  Listen to the man conduct hearings.  Almost anytime he has to speak off script actually.  And the few things out there that he's written himself.  Oh my....  ???

You had a much better Democratic contendor a lot closer to home.  Any reason you weren't interested in Senator/Ambassador/Governor Richardson?

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2008, 08:53:30 AM »

Richardson was the Dem primary candidate that interested me most & whose opinion reflected long political experience.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »

Oh, Brian....  :huepfenlol2:

The whole Neil Kinnock/crib notes/plagiarism thing aside; he's just not very smart.  Listen to the man conduct hearings.  Almost anytime he has to speak off script actually.  And the few things out there that he's written himself.  Oh my....  ???

You had a much better Democratic contendor a lot closer to home.  Any reason you weren't interested in Senator/Ambassador/Governor Richardson?

I DON'T CARE DON - - - -When it comes to Biden, I'm like all those Bushies who don't care that Dubya has an IQ lower than the mean temperature of Nome Alaska.  We've had the GOP's villiage idiot running things for 8 years, why can't we have the DEMS villiage idiot for 4 ?

B B

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2008, 08:24:15 PM »

The whole election will be simple this year. There's no way in he$$ I can vote for _________ or _____________ or ____________, so that only leaves ________________. 
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:01 PM »

The whole election will be simple this year. There's no way in he$$ I can vote for _________ or _____________ or ____________, so that only leaves ________________. 

Based on that, I vote for Ken for President!!! ::) :o :D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:29 PM »

The whole election will be simple this year. There's no way in he$$ I can vote for _________ or _____________ or ____________, so that only leaves ___Hoist_____________. 
:bananarock:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2008, 08:37:54 PM »

I DON'T CARE DON - - - -When it comes to Biden, I'm like all those Bushies who don't care that Dubya has an IQ lower than the mean temperature of Nome Alaska.  We've had the GOP's villiage idiot running things for 8 years, why can't we have the DEMS villiage idiot for 4 ?

B B

Brian, you likely expect someone to tell you your choice is all FUBAR.  Nope, not here.  The choice is as much about the person as about his policies.  No one is ever going to have a policy agenda fully in sync with one's own (especially as "eclectic" as my own agenda would be).  So it's also about whom you (for some reason or another) trust.  If Biden is that guy for you then so be it.

I find myself reflecting on my own opinions or positions any time there has been the rare occasion that mine and the Senator from Delaware's happen to agree.  I just figured if he'd come to the same conclusion I had I must be doing something stupid.  Then would usually remember that even a blind dog occasionally still finds a nice bone or realize he'd staffed it out.

But that's just me and the Senator from Delaware.  You and I know we can perfectly well agree to disagree on anything we might ever need to and then completely enjoy doing it all over again the next day.  So if he's your guy for that level of comfort congrats for having one.  That is no small thing.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2008, 08:45:22 PM »

I like Howie's idea! Vote for me! $1/gal gas, no terrorists and everything is based on motorcyclist's rights first. WTF more do we want!! I'll make that chit happen!!! Don't ask, don't tell about the rest of it! And you thou Gitmo was a secret!!! ::) :o :D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2008, 09:27:46 PM »

And the along comes Nader - - - - - - when ?  NOT that I'd vote for him, but just wondering when we get that quadrennial appearance ?

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2008, 11:39:18 PM »

Vote Bart Simpson, he could not do any worse than Bush.
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2008, 11:46:45 PM »

Vote Bart Simpson, he could not do any worse than Bush.

Seems to me even Bart asks Homer for advice one in awhile. No way in hell Dubya ever asked his Dad a damn thing.

George H.W. Bush is a great man. a man of unquestioned intelligence and courage. His place in history as a military hero, a businessman, a politician and a true patriot is secure.

His son is a fraud, a cheap knockoff worst than a Chinese Rolex. 

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2008, 01:11:30 AM »

George H.W. Bush is a great man. a man of unquestioned intelligence and courage. His place in history as a military hero, a businessman, a politician and a true patriot is secure.

...but he got some bad advise from Powell and didn't finish the job. Saddam thought he had WMD's and his scientist told him they did to to get funding, but after the war they admitted they lied. Saddam wanted to colonize, he needed ports, minerals, oil and labor. Years ago we did it, along with Britain, France, Spain, USSR...but now you can't do that anymore. Some folks are just better off with a thug ruling them until they are ready for something better. These folks think they are still fighting the crusades.  Doc

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2008, 07:52:59 AM »

Based on that, I vote for Ken for President!!! ::) :o :D ;)

Hoist! 8)

We'd be in WWIII within a month. Gas prices would soar to $20 a gallon and motorcycles would get a $19 rebate. Lane splitting would be legalized. No speed limit for Harleys. The ozone layer would be gone within a year. But, We'd have a fix for these 110 engines, cybersex would be free, and Hilary would be exiled to Mexico. 
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »

We'd be in WWIII within a month. Gas prices would soar to $20 a gallon and motorcycles would get a $19 rebate. Lane splitting would be legalized. No speed limit for Harleys. The ozone layer would be gone within a year. But, We'd have a fix for these 110 engines, cybersex would be free, and Hilary would be exiled to Mexico. 

Free cybersex huh?  I just might have to consider you a write-in Ken.  :P

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.209 seconds with 22 queries.