Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pity Puff Diddy?  (Read 697 times)

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Pity Puff Diddy?
« on: August 29, 2008, 08:26:46 PM »

Sean "Diddy" Combs wants you to know celebrities are feeling the rise in gas prices, too, and wants
his "Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters" to help him out.

"Gas prices are too motherf-----g high," he says in his latest YouTube video. "As you know, I do
have my own jet, but I've been having to fly back and forth to L.A. pursuing my acting career . Now,
if I'm flying back and forth twice a month, that's like $200,000, $250,00 round trip. F--- that. I'm
back on American Airlines."

The hip-hop mogul recorded the video blog in an unspecified airport while walking through the
terminal and getting on a plane. Diddy made a plea for some free oil.

"Give a shout out to all my Saudi Arabia brothers and sisters and all the brothers and sisters in
all the countries that have oil - if you could please send me some oil for my jet, I would truly
appreciate it," Diddy says, showing his commercial jet boarding pass to the camera.

Taking a stab at the upcoming political election, Diddy wants to make sure politicians understand
his frustration.

"Can you believe this? I'm actually flying commercial - that's how high gas prices are. I'm at the
gate right now. This is really happening - proof gas prices are too high. Tell whoever the next
president is, we need to bring gas prices down. ... I can't believe I'm flying commercial. ... Even
your boy is affected by gas prices."

2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.