Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Author Topic: VP Chaney's hunting  "accident"  (Read 8116 times)

SPIDERMAN

VP Chaney's hunting  "accident"
« on: February 13, 2006, 12:55:46 PM »

This whole incident is being played up as an accident.OK, in the interest of fairness, I'll go with that, Still I have to wonder about it given the lag time in reporting it to the public. Official excuse for the lag time is that they wanted to give the owner of the property time to comment.More like the entire "scene" was being sanitized by the Secret Service. Be that as it may, accidents happen even though this sounds more like stupidity than an accident. Imagine however, had roles been reversed and the poor fellow who was shot been the one shooting Chaney. The Secret Service would have blasted him full of holes. Being from Maine I am definitely pro-hunter 99% of the time. I also do not think that Ted Nugent is wrong for the most part. In this case, I cannot see any logic in this whatsoever. A group of heavily armed people stompin around shooting at the dumbest damn birds on the planet (quail) is not sport or anything other than the need to kill something. Someone should get the VP to go bowhunting for wild turkey if it's sport he's interested in, or if he's got real big cajones maybe even wild boar with a bow. Now that's some huntin.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: VP Chaney's hunting
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 01:27:59 PM »

I myself am an avid hunter and I heard that Snipe hunting this time of year is excellent. Its also alot safer beacause the snipe are so elusive ,only a scant few have ever bagged one over 10 pounds.I myself happen to be the reigning snipe hunting champion at the local rod and gun club I got a 13 pounder. So maybe Cheney will take me up on a snipe hunt in my local state forest . Later,Q [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2006, 01:39:58 PM »

I'm sure they had to study the situation and decide what was going to be the "Offical version". I bet it was unusual for the Secret Service since it's usally the Pres. or VP. getting shot by someone not the other way around. ;D
For many quail can be a challenge because they don't fly straight and level and they are a small target.
I think we all need to support all forms of hunting ,bow,long gun,shotgun and handgun and not get divided on issues or we could slowly loose our 2nd Admendment rights due to anti-gun folks or PETA.
We just had a case in Virginia Beach where a man allegedly shot his wife for the second time with a crossbow. This time he killed her. Right after that story hit the news two guys started vandalizing stores,homes and cars with a crossbow. They are in custody facing multiple felony and misdemeanor charges now. I'm surprised the media doesn't call for a ban of crossbows or at least a 10 day waiting period to buy. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 01:40:55 PM »

Woah there Q  didn't someone accuse Beagle of being a snipe recently ?Even though Beags is smaller than me he'd still be a record "bag"    [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 04:14:15 PM »

I, myself, don't hunt anymore.  Just don't have the Heart to shoot 'em, anymore.  I would to feed my Family, though.  I respect everyone's right to Hunt, 100%!  They'll take my Guns, the same way they'll take my RINEHART's.  From my Cold Dead Fingers.  One universal Truth is, the Right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, ALL pre-existed our Government.  They were given us by our Creator.  Thomas Jefferson said, "That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men."  There endeth the lesson.  Later--HUBBARD  
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »

I really enjoy the hell out of Thomas Jefferson.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 07:57:03 PM by twolanerider »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2006, 04:56:27 PM »

I love these current events/history lessons.  Beats the hell out of watching clear coats 'dry'. har.  :) spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 05 SEEG is on permanent vacation in CA.
    • CVO2: 09 BMW K1300S
    • CVO3: 2010 BMW S1000RR
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2006, 05:06:45 PM »

Maybe we should start a collection to give Sen. Hillary a hunting trip to Texas with the VP.
Wait a minute, why does that sound so familiar? Oh yes, the democrats already did that in Dallas 33 years ago but it was a parade rather than a hunting trip. Some think it also involved a VP. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

BLM777

• 1K CVO Member
  • Who says 110's won't run? SofA 777

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3 Black Diamond/Emerald Ice
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2006, 06:29:53 PM »

Quite a conspiracy theory right out of the box.  Couldn't just be a group of lifelong friends quail hunting as they've done for the past 30 plus years....nah, way to simple.  BTW, quail happen to be considered a delicacy in areas where folks know a little something about them.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »

Quite a conspiracy theory right out of the box.
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2006, 07:16:42 PM »

The Chaney Shooting is quite interesting if you want to take it beyond the simple accident senario.  I mean, what do ya'll think could have happened out there in that field?  Could this Texas lawyer has some kind of terrioist connection?  Reckon Dick was just making short order of some kind of bizness that needed taken care of?  Spiderman's comment about the secret service shooting the lawyer full of holes if it had been the other way around makes you think about this whole quail hunting escapade too.  When you think about it, I'm not sure why anyone would go hunting w/ someone like the Pres. or VP.  Too easy to collect 'friendly fire'.  [smiley=nervous.gif] har!  spyder

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2006, 07:27:46 PM »

I myself am an avid hunter and I heard that Snipe hunting this time of year is excellent. Its also alot safer beacause the snipe are so elusive ,only a scant few have ever bagged one over 10 pounds.I myself happen to be the reigning snipe hunting champion at the local rod and gun club I got a 13 pounder. So maybe Cheney will take me up on a snipe hunt in my local state forest . Later,Q [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

BigDaddy

I thought Snipe hunting was a southern tradition since it is a rare, rare bird!!!!! Especially being  able to bag a 13 pounder in your neck of the woods, let's say would be darn near immpossible had it not come out of Your Lips! ;D

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »

JR  
       There's snipe everywhere, just read some of the reponses to my posts sometimes  [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2006, 08:10:14 PM »

JR
« Last Edit: February 13, 2006, 08:11:18 PM by MJZ »

hatchetjak

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2006, 08:16:18 PM »

There is nothing the liberal anti gunners enjoy more than an incident like this, and you can count on them to play it for all they can. The victim is the first and foremost priority, then the "news". Accident...yes. Lag time....maybe, but there is not a politician out there that wouldn't want to have his ducks in a row before going public. Teddy Kennedy and Chapaquitic...now THAT is lag time.

BobD

• Senior CVO Member
  • '06 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2006, 09:56:51 PM »

Just shows ya a bunch of rich ol' boys out trompin' around a hunting plantation can get out of control too. Cheney will probably have trouble roundin' up chums to hunt with when he goes after big game with more than a dove load in the chamber.
Personally, I'm grateful we have a VP who actively persues the right to own and use a firearm. It's a sacred right some would take away from us if they get a chance.
We will be remembered for all the rules we break.

RedFXR2

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2006, 08:34:52 AM »

It seems like a simple hunting accident--not really uncommon, unfortunately.  Sometimes with a much more tragic outcome.

The only thing that bothers me is how ranch owner Armstrong and White House Spokesman McClellan are making Whittington out to be at fault for walking up near Cheney.  I was always taught to be absolutely sure where I was shooting (when hunting) and that there was nobody nearby, certainly not in the line of fire.  The guy shooting the gun is the one who most needs to be careful.  But that would mean expecting Cheney to admit he did something wrong, even if it was unintentional--something this Administration won't do.  An established pattern.

There's no excuse for a shooting hunter, panning in a circle following the flight of a quail, to shoot a bystander.  It's clearly the shooters' fault.  An accident, but still his fault.

The delay in reporting?  The White House was probably hoping the whole thing would never come to light.  At least not until they got their stories straight and "interviewed" the local Sheriff to make sure he's saying the right things.

RedFXR2

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2006, 09:21:16 AM »

From the TV comedians:

Then again, what if Whittington is the missing link between Jack Abramoff and George W.?  Maybe Cheneys' gun jammed when he tried to finish him off. ;D

Or maybe Whittington just told Cheney he had joined the Democratic Party? ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2006, 01:48:09 PM »

[highlight]I was always taught to be absolutely sure where I was shooting (when hunting) and that there was nobody nearby, certainly not in the line of fire.  [/highlight]

Thank you for a moment of sanity in this debate

RedFXR2

« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »

This hunting accident thing could get really interesting.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 02:36:41 PM by RedFXR2 »

Kingsalmon

• Senior CVO Member
  • HD gets too much of my money
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2006, 04:02:21 PM »

I also love to hunt and fish even out here in California. I practice catch and release on the fish most of the time. That technique don't work so well when hunting.   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Nothing more tastier than a Jackalope, they are just as hard to find as a Snipe.

Did you know in California.
The state flower is the california poppy. If you pick one you could get a ticket and pay a fine.
The quail is the state bird and during hunting season you are allowed to take 10 a day.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2006, 04:23:00 PM »

[highlight]The quail is the state bird[/highlight]  

and the only thing dumber than a bird named quail is a Quail named Dan

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »

[highlight]The quail is the state bird[/highlight]

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2006, 05:39:59 PM »

I would rather go hunting with the V.P. then for a drive with Teddy. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

FXRon2

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »

In Re: To the dude having a heart attack and croaking... = manslaughter?

Well, I don't know anything about Texas law (I'm sure there are some jokes that could be posted on the humor column on this site), But if it happened here in gooood ol' California it would play out something like this...

If the guy dies within three years and 1 day (don't ask me where they come up with these time limits), then the coroner would have to make a call that his death by heart attack was proximately caused by the shooting. Then, the local DA would have to decide if they could sucessfully convict the shooter at trial. Of course, all the political wranglings would figure in there too...

Moral of the story...weak hearted people shouldn't go hunting with bad shooters...

But yes, I am a very strong proponent of gun owner's rights!

"carry" on....

Ron
1999 FXR2
1999 FLHR
1996 FXSTSB (Bad Boy)

RedFXR2

« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2006, 04:10:09 PM »

But that would mean expecting Cheney to admit he did something wrong, even if it was unintentional--

I still don't like Cheney but now at least he's taking responsibility...better late than never.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060215/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_17;_ylt=AqAY36sk5DPGA8stIDb2xG1qP0AC;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

excerpt:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 04:12:11 PM by RedFXR2 »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2006, 04:24:00 PM »

I'm no Chaney fan either, but I respect him for taking full responsibility. The ranch owner blaming the poor guy that got shot was disgusting.

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »

I would rather go hunting with the V.P. then for a drive with Teddy. [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

When "Fat Teddy" was "Slim Teddy", and he came to WV in '68 to campaign for "Little Bobby", the local newspaper was owned at that time by the Shott Family, who were staunch Republicans.
The publisher's "Welcome to Teddy", quip in the paper was, "Over the Hills, and over the Ridges, Watch out Teddy, for our Bridges."   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] Later--HUBBARD

2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2006, 04:43:51 PM »

When "Fat Teddy" was "Slim Teddy", and he came to WV in '68 to campaign for "Little Bobby", the local newspaper was owned at that time by the Shott Family, who were staunch Republicans.
The publisher's "Welcome to Teddy", quip in the paper was, "Over the Hills, and over the Ridges, Watch out Teddy, for our Bridges."

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2006, 04:49:21 PM »

I still don't like Cheney but now at least he's taking responsibility...better late than never.

What choice does he have?  He 'sat on it' for 4 days before stating the obvious.  It's a sad situation and it's gonna be 'spun' out of control in every direction before it's all settled.  Of course in many other countries of the world, Harry would just never have been heard from again.  So, thank God for the USA.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] spyder

RedFXR2

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 08:53:06 AM »

What choice does he have?

displacing air

• Elite CVO Member
  • I am glad God answers no sometimes!
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 09:50:10 AM »

[highlight]Sure would have been easier and simpler to just tell the truth [/highlight]

Why would they start now!!!  Its politics.
2006 SEUC ...Watermelon Flavor!

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2006, 10:09:34 AM »

I think in politics nowadays its "darned if you do and darned if you don't" I just wish (never happen) that the politicians would go back to governing and stop trying to make political points out of every situation that happens.

This isn't a liberal or a conservative issue, both sides do it.  Just fix my roads, get the war won and done, stop government growth, control inflation and let me ride without a helmet if I want to......seems simple enough to me.

Oh and stop trying to make Cheney's accident into a metaphor for how the President is running the country, it has nothing to do with it, its why they call them "ACCIDENTS".

RedFXR2

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2006, 10:26:46 AM »

I just wish (never happen) that the politicians would go back to governing and stop trying to make political points out of every situation that happens.

This isn't a liberal or a conservative issue, both sides do it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 01:59:42 PM by RedFXR2 »

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2006, 10:31:54 AM »

I think in politics nowadays its "darned if you do and darned if you don't".  [highlight]I just wish (never happen) that the politicians would go back to governing and stop trying to make political points out of every situation that happens.[/highlight]This isn't a liberal or a conservative issue, both sides do it.
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2006, 11:30:44 AM »

My guess would be that Karl Rove called him and told him to do it because it wasn't going to just go away, as planned.

RedFXR2

« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2006, 02:01:36 PM »

Right on!

RedFXR2

« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2006, 02:05:41 PM »

Forgetting one thing and one likely thing.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2006, 03:01:28 PM »

I understand what you're saying and I agree that it works that way "at that level", but to me, in this case, it was time to forget about protocol and do the right thing, no matter what title is attached to your name.

Agreed.  But is the right thing talking about it immediately?  Obviously the first "right thing" is making sure the victim is ok.  In this case he was in far better care than if he'd been out hunting with someone Fortune 1000 senior CEO or COO at that person wouldn't regularly travel with a medic and with a local ambulance at the scene as a matter of course.  

Since I noticed this thread earlier I did some homework to see what the story actually was.  The hunting was being done on the property of a woman who was the former Director of the State fish and wildlife agency.  An experienced hunter and property manager.  Someone who it might be expected could handle "press" and "story" on a hunting accident.

There was no member of the VP's press staff on the trip.  Not uncommon on a private trip.  The hunting party itself were three old friends; Cheney, the victim, and a woman who is also reported as an experienced hunter and who is also a former US Ambassador.  So these are all folks (including the property owner) in the loop on the kinds of information handling they are used to.

The best press accounts I've read all seem to suggest that information was in fact released.  The VP asked the property owner (the former director of the Texas state agency that handles hunters and hunting) to handle the information release.  Since there was no press staff on the trip the woman contacted the local newspaper.  And in 24-36 hours time the story was around the world.  Including www.cvoharley.com .  So where was any real delay or coverup?

One last thing, there seems to be a suggestion here that because it was the US VP there was somehow less information than more.  Bull.  We wouldn't know about it at all if most Fortune 1000 or Fortune 500 COOs or CFOs had a private accident on private land with private friends.

Might the VP have grabbed an agent's cell phone and called Rupert Murdoch to say "hey Rup old boy, I just shot one, I need to walk over and see if he's dead before I can give you the whole story."  Yeah, sure, they could've released info (if they had staff on hand) with greater effect than going through the local small town newspaper.  The great difference in the grand scheme of things would have 18 hours difference before before it made it to all the wires.  Big frigging deal.

RedFXR2

« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2006, 04:32:14 PM »

Oh, I agree with most of what you say.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2006, 05:38:33 PM »

Oh, I agree with most of what you say.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2006, 06:52:04 PM »

It was an accident and like any accident you or me or anyone else has ever been involved in, there's a certain clusterf_ _ _ aspect to it. Think about personal sitiations of this type and then insert the world press in the equation and tell me how you'd come out smelling ?  Accidents IMHO are in the middle of a chain of events. We now know the whole story and to me it sounds like your typical screwed up clusterf_ _ _ where everyone has their own version of things. Since Mr. Chaney dispises the press, it's no wonder he left it to the ranch owner to spill the beans and she cherry picked the local paper so she wouldn't get grilled by the so called "elite white house press corps" (note the lack of caps) The only bullchit in the whole incident is that the ranch owner lied about the beer at lunch.Amazing that a woman with her "credentials" thought the truth wouldn't get out. I was originally suspicious since the Veep is such a snarky bastard, but in all fairness, this is your routine run of the mill screwed up accident, no different than one you and I might find ourselves in the middle of.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2006, 07:37:17 PM »

Spidey,

I think you have it right.  A bud of mine has hunted pheasant in South Dakota for 30 years.  Last year the ranch owner wanted to put a doctor and friend with my buddies group for the day.  They weren't up for it but the ranch owner talked them into it saying the doc was a stand up guy and knew his stuff.

Two hours later my buddy took a barrel load of 12 gauge number eight in the chest.  Fortunately, unlike the Texas debacle, it was cold in SD and he had on several layers and shooting glasses.  The shot penetrated to the last layer and one bb went through his ear, another through a finger and hand.  Lucky as hell.  The doc no longer is invited to the ranch and my buddy and his group got a few days no charge.

It was an accident and they do happen.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2006, 07:44:58 PM »

this is your routine run of the mill screwed up accident, no different than one you and I might find ourselves in the middle of.

It was an accident and they do happen.

Sanity; whodathunkit?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2006, 07:55:33 PM »

you know who really loves it........the late nite comedians!  ;D spyder

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2006, 10:04:10 PM »

Ted Kennedy has never been anything but a bad joke.I remember seeing baby pictures of him in a dress - - - - jeez louise. [highlight]I  have never understood this nation's fascination with the Kennedy family.[/highlight] Joe Kennedy was a crook, his children a collection of drunks and screw-ups, his grandchildren a bunch of druggies and dilatantes. President John F. Kennedy with the media of today on his talil would have been chased out of office for his womanizing and alliance with the mob.

Right On Big Brian! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Don't forget they have lots and lots of MONEY! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2006, 12:13:32 PM »

This kinda says it pretty well    8-) :
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

Dick, Try this out .....  http://dickcheneyquailhunt.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

[smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=cowboy.gif]

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2006, 01:28:39 PM »

Here's another one to try:

http://www.addictinggames.com/cheneygame.html

[smiley=rifle.gif] [smiley=rolleyes2.gif]

MJZ

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2006, 02:10:17 PM »

This kinda says it pretty well
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 02:10:59 PM by MJZ »

RedFXR2

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2006, 02:32:09 PM »

Loks like Whittington is going to be OK and that's the important thing.  Videos are more fun than beating a dead horse so here's another one:

http://www.filecabi.net/video/dick-cheney-shooting.html

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »

just when we thought this story would die, the old fellow who got shot says he was shot on Friday   here we go again the idiots that "report" the news are gonna turn this into 'who shot Kennedy"  

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2006, 09:28:03 PM »

just when we thought this story would die, the old fellow who got shot says he was shot on Friday

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

hey screamin  is it my dirty mind or does your avatar do a quick strip when she spins ?  ;D

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

hey screamin

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2006, 10:44:32 PM »

just when we thought this story would die, the old fellow who got shot says he was shot on Friday
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 10:45:20 PM by grc »
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

SEGeaserGlide06

• Junior CVO Member
  • 06 FLHTCUSE

• CVO1: 2006 FLTHCUSE Black Emerald and Majestic Green
« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2006, 09:43:54 AM »

Maybe we should start a collection to give Sen. Hillary a hunting trip to Texas with the VP.
Wait a minute, why does that sound so familiar? Oh yes, the democrats already did that in Dallas 33 years ago but it was a parade rather than a hunting trip. Some think it also involved a VP. [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 09:44:42 AM by SEGeaserGlide06 »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2006, 12:22:04 PM »

Since this thread has entered the twilight zone or conspiracy theories, check out the news on Ken Starr's fraudulent affidavits regarding a capital offense case in California . Oh and here's some red meat for the right wing of the site.  

When Clinton lied no one died  

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2006, 12:25:07 PM »

It's Saturday, I don't think I want to get started on this track.  Think I'll check out Humor instead.

Have a good weekend guys, off to sunny Palm Springs shortly [smiley=sunny.gif]........

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2006, 12:28:17 PM »

what's happening in Palm Springs anything special ?

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #60 on: February 18, 2006, 01:08:29 PM »

Just some quail hunting...LOL.  check your pm

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• photobucket.com
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2006, 01:12:22 PM »

I didn't see that comming.......Hook, Line and Sinker! [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif]

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2006, 01:31:05 PM »

Just some quail hunting...LOL.

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2006, 11:07:49 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 [All]

Page created in 0.28 seconds with 22 queries.