Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Bike Week Death Toll  (Read 8193 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Bike Week Death Toll
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 10:06:38 PM »

You know I would not have even know about the goings on on this thread had it not carried over into another thread. As is, I can't believe what I'm reading  Far as I know, this site is come one come all Harley folks alike and yes we do on occasion even talk about things non Harley. Now I know that I've given Hubbard his share of bullchit and he's given it back to me and some might even suspect there's some tension there, but I don't think so. I think he and I have differing points of view on a couple of subjects and that's as far as it goes. The thing is for perhaps good reasons, perhaps perverse, I would not enjoy the site anywhere near as much as I do without Hubbard around. SO  igonoring the fact that this is Naitram's website and I kinda think he isn't likely to ask ole Hubbard to leave, I believe a lot of the rest of us would also object to that as well. Whatever your issues are you need to get a handle on them and try real hard to remember that this is a FREAKIN CHATROOM DUDE  JESUS,MARY AND  JOSEPH  LIGHTEN UP

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 10:11:42 PM »

PS
    Lets also take a moment to remember those lost at Bike Week. They were friends, neighbors, brothers,sisters, moms and dads to someone and they were loved and will be missed dearly  Not everyone is rich and famous and gets headlines when they die. For some a post on a website is the only eulogy they get. So say amen brothers and sisters of the road and be glad your time is not yet at hand and you can still Live to ride and Ride to live

Vaya con Dios Amigos y Amigas

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 10:16:14 PM »

PS

:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2006, 09:14:48 AM »

last i checked, HUBBARD rides with other CVO owners. i dont recall owning a CVO beign a requisite to being a member here, i think i would have remebered making up a rule like that
Uh oh someone woke up the master.Some folks on this site don't see eye to eye on some things(obviously)But regardless of what you type of HD you ride we are all bikers or bike enthusiasts.So to call out Hubbard on the fact he doesn't ride a CVO is a little ridiculous,I'm sure there are other things he can be called out on,just like the rest of us.So DW good luck in trying to forge any friendships on this site.Thats my 2 cents.Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Road_Glider

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2006, 09:19:45 AM »

NO pardon hubbard, you ride a regular bike, no matter much it means to you. Why don't you post on a regular HD page somewhere, I know they exist.
Last time I looked this was a CVO page, not a HD ultra classic page.
Hey dude I ride a "regular RG"  you want to tell me I am not welcome here.  You need to get a life man.  
*Orange and BLack '09 Road Glide w/103

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2006, 10:18:12 AM »

Why does Hubbard post on this page? He rides a regular ole mans bike. Lots of questions, no answers.

The answer to most of your questions........BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AMERICA AND WE HAVE A CHOICE!  

To answer the question above.......this web site is open to all, not just CVO owners.  I know, it's sad that Hubbard rides a "regular ole man's bike" while you and I ride a CVO ole man's bike.....but we're working on that.  Again, we're in America.......we have choices.

DW what I'm not reading in your post is a friendly, warm welcome to the other members of this site.......not feelin the love brother.  So it may be you who needs to consider going to play at another site........think about it.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2006, 11:14:53 AM »

Hey! DW [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
Hey! lets say it came out wrong what you were trying to say, ( A VERY EASY FIX ) Apologize and lets go play again. Either wise your going to end up the hated step child. This is a great site and I just love reading & posting, and if it was the RULE you had to have a CVO I think Naitram would have told them that along time ago. Thats my two cents also!

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2006, 11:23:45 AM »

locking this down before it goes any further astray
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.