Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Arizona air motorcycle and car show  (Read 2991 times)

twincam

Arizona air motorcycle and car show
« on: March 17, 2007, 09:34:35 PM »

this ones for you Howie!!!!! notice the short sleeves ;D

twincam

Re: Arizona air motorcycle and car show
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 09:35:33 PM »

Gail relaxin temps 88 degrees

twincam

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

beginning of parade

twincam

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »

3rd trophy  for my bike!!

twincam

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 09:38:07 PM »

flags parade down runway

twincam

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 09:38:59 PM »

parade!!!!

twincam

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 09:39:56 PM »

last one don't worry my bros up north summer is comin

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 09:42:34 PM »

Sorry to interrupt the flow before. I thought you were thru rubbing it in. Only kidding. Wish I were there with you TC! Great riding country. I got to watch everyone shovel today! Woo Hoo!!! I gotta get back out that way! Too bad it won't be this year. Maybe next year. By the time you get here, we'll be riding like that too! Except we got H.L.'s. Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

ESJ JESTER

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 B/O
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 09:45:10 PM »

Wow looks like it was a good ride . Gotta love Old Glory  flying proud in the desert!  :2vrolijk_21:   congrats on the  trophy Randy! 
dry heat huh?? ::)
Gene
Do it right the first time, don't leave it for the next guy, as YOU may be the next guy!!

twincam

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 10:42:36 PM »

just trying to send some your way Howie!!! ;D ;D ;D come on out anytime...... best time is in the spring........ when you'll are having f@%$%^^&*&** blizzards!!!! yes, Gene it was a great ride wish you'll were having the same luck. stay warm up there!!! Ill see if I can't reflect some your way!!!! 8) 8) Randy

Glide-man

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2013 SERG
    • CVO2: 2009 Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2003 Serk
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2007, 12:34:04 AM »

T C Great pictures. I really love that area. My son and I flew to out there and Rented A Harley. When  went Thur red rock canyon and off to the big hole in the ground, The Grand Canyon.  The next year I did the same thing with my wife. We hope to move out that way in a few years. Can you suggest a good area that isn't overly priced to live in?  Love that Big Sky.. Can't beat all that good riding time you get out there! It snowed again today here in Ohio. Not enough to stick, however enough to have the salt truck out again.  Nothing like a little salt and brine to wreck your frame and pit your chrome.  I did see a couple of guys ridding today. It was 34 degrees.  One guy was on the highway with only a sweat shirt on.  Your going to have to find a nice place to keep all those trophies,keep up the good work..

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2007, 07:06:02 AM »

TC , ANY PICS OF SOME OLD CROP DUSTERS :nixweiss:
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

twincam

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:13 PM »

T C Great pictures. I really love that area. My son and I flew to out there and Rented A Harley. When  went Thur red rock canyon and off to the big hole in the ground, The Grand Canyon.  The next year I did the same thing with my wife. We hope to move out that way in a few years. Can you suggest a good area that isn't overly priced to live in?  Love that Big Sky.. Can't beat all that good riding time you get out there! It snowed again today here in Ohio. Not enough to stick, however enough to have the salt truck out again.  Nothing like a little salt and brine to wreck your frame and pit your chrome.  I did see a couple of guys ridding today. It was 34 degrees.  One guy was on the highway with only a sweat shirt on.  Your going to have to find a nice place to keep all those trophies,keep up the good work..
Glide man, I live in Portal,AZ the property here is outragesly priced. Rodeo, New Mexico is close and there is still some Property there for sell reasonable. but, we just had Mr. Mc afee move here as in Mcafee anti viras the bazillionare, there is talk of Mr Norten and another  computer bizillionair moving here also so looks as all property around this area is going to skyrocket!!! thanks Randy

twincam

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2007, 02:15:28 PM »

TC , ANY PICS OF SOME OLD CROP DUSTERS :nixweiss:
was tring to keep my eye on my bike (lots of vato's) out today ;D ;D ;D ;D so didn't get to see much of the airshow.. did get a pic of a stealth fighter

twincam

« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2007, 02:22:09 PM »

Douglas is right on the US- MEXICO border I did meet the guy who is supervising puttin up the 20ft tall border fence........... he said you would be amazed at all the shops that are popping up on the Mexico side ........ selling 21ft ladders!!!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D ;D ;D
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.153 seconds with 21 queries.