Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Wifes Boobies...........  (Read 2532 times)

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
Wifes Boobies...........
« on: August 31, 2007, 06:39:18 PM »

My Bride of 26 years, again is walking for Bobbies in San Diego. The event is November 9-11, 2007. 60 miles in 3 days.

She must raise $2,200.00 for her partispation in the 3-day Breast Cancer Event.

Here's my Bride's donation request letter....

Dear Friends, Family, and Associates,

Yes, I am doing it again! I signed up for the 2007 Breast Cancer 3-Day. The 3-Day is a 60 mile walk that will take place November 9th thru 11th in San Diego, benefiting the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. I had such an incredible experience doing the walk last year, which I am returning for more. But, I wouldn’t be doing it again if I didn’t believe 100% that it is worth every blister, muscle ache, and 2 nights of sleeping in a very small tent.
Everyone knows someone who has been affected by this terrible disease, which is the leading cancer in women. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer; like my Aunt Charlene and friends Kathy and Ann whom are thankfully survivors. I am walking in honor of these strong women. You may know someone who has been affected by breast cancer and I would be proud to walk in their honor as well.
In addition to spending many, many, many hours training (by November, I will have logged enough miles to take me from my home in Corona, CA to Salt Lake City, Utah), I have committed to raising at least $2,200.00 to participate in the 3-Day. Therefore, to help me raise funds for this important cause, I am asking for a fully tax deductible donation to me achieve this goal. I’ll be doing all the walking- all you need to do is send in the enclosed donation form or donate online at www.the3day.org (Supporter ID #121751303, Participant: Barbara Marion)

Thank you so much for your support.

Barbara Marion

to all my Brides donors, I will send you a pic of her Boobies , 

All credit cards acepted, minimum donation is $5.

My Wife and I thank you...

Donation link
Barbara Marion, registration #121751303
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=202297&lis=1&kntae202297=7ACD5F44301D4B1199DE26515458BC17&supId=121751303
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 03:53:55 PM by rmarion »
2006 FLHTCUSE - Candy/Black
SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
2:1 RB Racing Black Hole
Hawgwired Speakers & Amps
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
Re: Wifes Boobies...........
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 07:36:01 PM »

rmarion,
Thanks to you and your wife for taking the time to raise money for research. I'll be doing my part on this coast with a cancer walk on the 23rd of Sept. Best of luck with your fund raising, every little bit helps.

Thanks,
Ed :2vrolijk_21:
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 07:46:27 PM »

rmarion,
Thanks to you and your wife for taking the time to raise money for research. I'll be doing my part on this coast with a cancer walk on the 23rd of Sept. Best of luck with your fund raising, every little bit helps.

Thanks,

Thanks Ed

Good luck to yourself as well....... :bananarock:
SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 07:46:44 PM »

Wow!! :shocked2: Just by the topic alone this thread is going to get a lot of views. ;) Great cause, good luck in raising funds. I have had the big "C" strike members of my family so I appreciate all those that are raising money to fight this battle, and I support the American Cancer Society annually to help fight this dreaded disease. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 08:38:34 PM »

Wow!! :shocked2: Just by the topic alone this thread is going to get a lot of views. ;) Great cause, good luck in raising funds. I have had the big "C" strike members of my family so I appreciate all those that are raising money to fight this battle, and I support the American Cancer Society annually to help fight this dreaded disease. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Thanks Gary. :2vrolijk_21:

StrahDawg

• 2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
  • Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 07:48:34 AM »

From a 2 year lung cancer survivor tell your wife thanks for what she does and to all the supporters for your generosity I say thank you.  :2vrolijk_21:

2007 Screamin' Eagle Springer
Screamin Eagle Race Tuner
Rinehart 2 into 1 exhaust
S&S Single Bore Tuned Intake
Kuryakin Lizard Lights
A Few Chrome Do-Dad's Here & There!

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 12:43:04 PM »

From a 2 year lung cancer survivor tell your wife thanks for what she does and to all the supporters for your generosity I say thank you.  :2vrolijk_21:

Congrats StrahDawg!! Live strong! 19 months for me!

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 12:59:06 PM »

rmarion,

Congrats fto your wife for doing the walk. Pinkie and I are also involved with the BC walks. This year, Pinkie is walking in both the Atlanta 2-Day walk (www.2daywalk.org) and the Komen 3 Day event here in Atlanta.

I am a member of the Moto crew for both of the Atlanta walks, as well as the Tampa 3-Day walk the week following the Atlanta 3-Day.

In July, Pinkie celebrated her three year anniversary as a breast cancer survivor and is doing awesome!

I spoke a little bit about the walks last year, but if you can ever get involved as a crew member, especially the Moto crew, I can guarantee you will have a blast. It is so much fun with some truly awesome people. I remember Mrs. We said she was on the Moto for a walk a few years back and she'll back me up on how great it is.

Maybe someday we'll come out to do the San Diego walk. I hear it is the best one with the best scenery. Plus, they get something like 7,000 walkers. That's HUGE!!!

Once again, congrats to your wife for participating again. We're all saving second base for future generations.

:indian_chief:

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 03:59:14 PM »

SD

you bet ya........

Congrats on your 2 year Anniversary!!!!!!!! :bananarock:
SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 04:01:24 PM »

rmarion,

Congrats fto your wife for doing the walk. Pinkie and I are also involved with the BC walks. This year, Pinkie is walking in both the Atlanta 2-Day walk (www.2daywalk.org) and the Komen 3 Day event here in Atlanta.

I am a member of the Moto crew for both of the Atlanta walks, as well as the Tampa 3-Day walk the week following the Atlanta 3-Day.

In July, Pinkie celebrated her three year anniversary as a breast cancer survivor and is doing awesome!

I spoke a little bit about the walks last year, but if you can ever get involved as a crew member, especially the Moto crew, I can guarantee you will have a blast. It is so much fun with some truly awesome people. I remember Mrs. We said she was on the Moto for a walk a few years back and she'll back me up on how great it is.

Maybe someday we'll come out to do the San Diego walk. I hear it is the best one with the best scenery. Plus, they get something like 7,000 walkers. That's HUGE!!!

Once again, congrats to your wife for participating again. We're all saving second base for future generations.

Chief

Thats AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for ALL YOUR SUPPORT and Help!!!!!!!!!!

Give Pinkie our Love and Support!!!!!!!!!!

PS, cop a feel for me........... :bananarock:
SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 10:02:53 PM »

PS, cop a feel for me........... :bananarock:

Hey Special Ed, aren't you glad no one ever says that about guys who have done the prostate thing  ??? ?

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 10:55:03 PM »

Hey Special Ed, aren't you glad no one ever says that about guys who have done the prostate thing  ??? ?

I'll second that! :o      ;)

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2007, 10:57:30 PM »

rmarion,

Go Pinkie!!! :2vrolijk_21:

rmarion

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2007, 11:34:05 PM »

Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SERT
SEAC
Branch Head Work
BP 595 cam gear drive
Rock & Roll Paint
Danny Grey Seat

harleydiva

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 09:40:35 PM »

rmarion,

Pinkie, SO glad that you're a survivor and are participating in the walks!   :2vrolijk_21:   When I lived in Memphis I ran in the St. Jude races for cure and Komen.  Can't run any more, but walking is just as good.   :)
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 21 queries.