Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone spend time in Israel within the last couple of years?  (Read 414 times)

Blackhawk

• How do you clear your mind between meetings: wind in my face at 60mph and a rumble between my legs.

• CVO1: 2012 Softail Convertable
Anyone spend time in Israel within the last couple of years?
« on: April 04, 2013, 11:17:16 PM »

Daughter may be looking to head there for a few months for dance.

B

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Re: Anyone spend time in Israel within the last couple of years?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 08:11:59 AM »

Was there about four years ago. Good public transportation, all the taxis are Mercedes. Tel Aviv is just a large city. A trip to the Dead Sea is a must. Tensions are higher now, would stay away from the contested areas. 
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

Sharkbiker

Re: Anyone spend time in Israel within the last couple of years?
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 08:34:08 AM »

My son was in Israel last summer for one month.  He loved it.  He toured throughout the State and always felt safe.  The people were friendly, the food was good although when he returned he said that he was so overwhelmed by chicken schwarma that it took a couple months to build his desire for chicken again. Guess that is the result of Dad putting him on a tight budget. He rode camels, swam in the Dead Sea, for a cosmopolitan city, Tel Aviv was the best. Jerusalem was very Arabic and not a whole lot to do other than visit the Wailing Wall.   

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 24 queries.