Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: A Big THANK YOU from Australia....  (Read 652 times)

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member
A Big THANK YOU from Australia....
« on: May 01, 2011, 03:42:25 AM »

Hello American CVO Friends,

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all of you that have helped me through...  I have never Ordered a $50,000 Bike sight unseen, and then had to teeth through MONTHS of waiting...  It could still be 10-12 weeks.  I am off tomorrow for the Pacific Coast Reining Horse Championships (east coast Australia) for a week with red blooded horses, and it will take my mind off my Iron Horse coming in July, Big Blue....

I want to tell you that you helped me through, determining all the dark spots of what to do, exhaust, rear lights for running Tail Gunner in a pack, CB vrs our UHF, I have come to terms with all the Boogy men.. Thanks for helping me.  My Street Glide CVO was a great experience, and I do not regret it and might even keep it, but the smaller wheels, fatter tyres, softer suspension, fat heated seat and grips, and all the goodies make the CVO Ultra something to look forward to...

Your Forum is GREAT. And you People are GREAT.  God Bless America, and Harley Davidson is uniquely American!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have taken a Rio Red or Big Blue, I think a comparison is bit silly as it is a personality issue.  If they were side by side, dunno..  :nixweiss:  Be happy with either you have chosen, and be thankful you have them ready on hand.  I had to wait four five months to make mine happen, bought without seeing it..  WOW!

Anyway, you are all Top Blokes and I thank you for helping me through the bad times.  I am alright now.  I still have a HAWG to ride, my twin Daughters are 18 on May 28, and the State Reinging Horse Championships are in June.  I will make it now, waiting FOREVER for Big Blue.. heh he.  Thank You for helping me through with all the great reports and pictures...

Cowboy, out on the "Last Frontier, Australia" 

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

Re: A Big THANK YOU from Australia....
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 06:32:27 AM »

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

SEgle

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSTSSE3. Deweys Pro Street Heads, Fueling 574 Reaper cam, Smith Bros Adj Push Rods, Woods directional Night Prowler Lifters, Cometic 0.03" Head gasket, D & D Low Cat, SEST, SE Clutch Spring & AIM VPC92T Clutch kit.
    • CVO2: '76 FXE LIberty
    • CVO3: '68 GTO
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 07:33:35 AM »

Hey there cowboy, well done, glad you've got the ride you're after.

I got the feeling from your post , you may have had a few Sunday arvo bevridges, would i be right?

Cowboy2

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2011, 04:12:43 PM »

Yea,
Busted....    :drink:  

Lone Ranger out on the Horse Property... Cool about the Internet, lets you say HELLO WORLD and check up on what others are up to...    Lets you look at pictures of people and Harleys and good country, when you can't ride one for one reason or another...   Lets you lend a hand to help a Brother with his ride, or figure out what to do to your own...  Great HD Forum. 

Thanks Guys...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:14:47 PM by Cowboy2 »

Page created in 0.658 seconds with 21 queries.