Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: WHERE ARE THE HEADSETS  (Read 1297 times)

rw0483

• DeepWater Mechanic
WHERE ARE THE HEADSETS
« on: June 23, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »

Hi y'all, I picked up my new bike.  I thought that they came with head sets.  The problem now is that I work off shore and have been gone for 4 weeks.  So its been 4weeks and 1 day since I brought it to the house. I just found out today that the bike is suppost to come with two head sets. Hell before I left the dealer I purchased two head sets.  I'm just wondering why no one at the dealer told me.  I can see this is going to be a problem when I get back home.  I hope not.  But what do you think I can do about it.  I have no proof that I didn't receive them.   
  What kind of head sets are suppost to come with the bike.  The ones I bought are the kind that you where with half helmets.  And I am planning on buying two 3/4 helmets.
Wile Coyote, "never give up".  Finish what you Start.

icufltrn

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 fltruse
Re: WHERE ARE THE HEADSETS
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 06:03:52 AM »

should come with 2 boom audio headsets that fit 3/4 or full face helmets..

kiwihog

• KIWIHOG
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLTRUSE Rio Red & Black
    • CVO2: 2007 FXSTDi NON CVO
    • CVO3: 2016 FLTRUSE
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »

yep 2 headsets for 3/4 - full face I would hold on to the 1/2 sets if I were you as well I have not been real happy with the performance of the originals cant find a happy place for the VOX and have been using CB to PTT to my BSR I ride a lot with beanie and am interested to find out if the 1/2 helmet mic is any better than the ones I have . VOX mic picks uo wind noise and exhaust cant set it fine enough to tune out these noises and still pick up voice adequately,, stock pipe with 2.0 fullsac baffles ,,harley modular helmet.
Things I have had to buy because of this site 2.0 fullsac baffles, PV tuner, glare polish, floorboard extn, clearview w/shield, locking lower doors, motorcycle armour, bass ports in tourpac, Iron aces mount for Power Vision Tuner V&H Power duals
and not close to finished!!!

rw0483

• DeepWater Mechanic
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 12:07:16 PM »

the half helmet head sets are OK.  I have been able to adjust the vox to get rid of the interference caused by the wind.  But they don't fit my bsr at all.  They come in one size it seems.  And she hast to hold them in place while I tighten the helmet to hold them in place.  I want to go to a 3/4 or a full to try to eliminate the wind whistling in my ears.  Don't want to loose any more hearing. 
Wile Coyote, "never give up".  Finish what you Start.

cwright2

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 08:05:25 PM »

here is a list of the stuff I got in a care package that was not on my bike, But the dealer says it comes with. :orange:

jiffy stand puck
GPS
ipod
Wibd Deflector
bickrest
Garage Door Opener
CVO premium cotton storage cover
premium King tour-pack luggage and saddlebag liners
gold key tes
leather Dressing
HD soft drying towel
Tool ket
front highway pags.
Premium sound helmet headset set 2pcs 77156-98A
air cleaner cover
tools &  pouch

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.