Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Satan
« on: December 22, 2005, 10:26:33 AM »

Just minutes before the church services started the townspeople were sitting in their pews and talking.  Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. Everyone started screaming and running for the front entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate. Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seemingly oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

So Satan walked up to the oldman and said, "Don't you know who I am ? The man replied, "Yep, sure do. Aren't you afraid
of me?" Satan asked "Nope, sure ain't" said the man. "Don't you realize I can kill you with a word?" asked Satan. "Don't doubt it for a minute," returned the old man, in an even tone. "Did you know that I could cause you profound, horrifying,  physical agony forever?"

"Yep," was the calm reply.

"And you're still not afraid?", asked Satan.

"Nope."

More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, "Well, why aren't you afraid of me?" The man calmly replied, "Been married to your sister for 48 years !!!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 11:19:25 AM by twolanerider »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Page created in 0.119 seconds with 21 queries.