Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: THE HIGHWAY PATROL  (Read 1088 times)

mackmorrowjr

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
THE HIGHWAY PATROL
« on: January 22, 2006, 08:09:03 PM »

A biker is riding his new 06 SE ULTRA just outside Nashville ,Tn. when he is stopped by a trooper. The trooper walsk up and compliments the rider and asks why he is riding 95MPH? The rider replies that he was doing 95 because the trooper stopped him before he got to 120. So the trooper says look, it is late and I get off duty in a few minutes and really do not want to write anymore tickets. Tell you what the trooper says; if you tell me a really good one, I will let you go. The rider thinks for a moment and says: Officer, last week my wife ran off with a Tennessee State Highway Patrolman and I thought it was you trying to bring her back!  That biker was me, only I was riding an 03 annivessary Ultra at the time.
HAMER-1

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: THE HIGHWAY PATROL
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 08:13:48 PM »

Well did he give you the ticket or not? [smiley=confused5.gif]

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Re: THE HIGHWAY PATROL
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 09:49:02 PM »

At least you used an old joke to get you out of a ticket.

This is one of the ways I have seen this joke applied :)

A senior citizen in Florida bought a brand new Corvette convertible. He took off down the road, flooring it to 80 mph and enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. "This is great," he thought as he roared down I-75. He pushed the pedal to the metal even more.

Then he looked in his rear view mirror and saw a highway patrol trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. "I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he tromped it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then 110, 120 mph. Then he thought, "What am I doing?  I'm too old for this kind of thing. "He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to catch up with him.

The trooper pulled in behind the Corvette and walked up to the man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 30 minutes and today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man looked at the trooper and said, "Years ago my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper, and I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir,
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 09:52:12 PM by Unbalanced »
HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 21 queries.