Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: FLHTCUSE5 (burnt amber/hot citrus)  (Read 5156 times)

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 Fatboy, Copperhead Red
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - Burnt Amber & Hot Citrus and Flames
FLHTCUSE5 (burnt amber/hot citrus)
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:31:20 PM »

I'm having a hard time finding anyone that has taken delivery on a FLHTCUSE5 (burnt amber/hot citrus) I know there is some on the street but if someone could please post some Pic's of all sides and give some specs that maybe helpful to me. My deal did not go through on the SEUC that I had on order because the dealership wanted to add a 2,000 premium to the deal the next day before I could give them a deposit. HD in Bowling KY has lot me as customer forever. And if anyone knows a dealership in the states that has one on the floor or coming in at MSRP + Fees please let me know.  :nixweiss:
Chris :2vrolijk_21:
This site is like the Mafia, once you get in you can't get out.

hdbrad03

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 FLTRSE3 Yellow Pearl/Charcoal Slate
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE-Pumpkin
    • CVO3: FLTRI 06
Re: FLHTCUSE5 (burnt amber/hot citrus)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

http://www.benbreecehd.com/

Go to future bikes they have one coming in Sept, $1000.00 deposit and it's yours. they never charge Setup or Delivery. I bought my 09 FLTRSE3 from them and I'm 220 miles from them. They are a great dealership.

:bananarock: :bananarock:
     Brad
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 07:27:59 AM by hdbrad03 »
I was there.  Were you?

East Coast
New River Gorge (10, 15)
Rib Fest (10, 11, 14, 15)
Wild WV (16)
Maggie Valley (08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)

West Coast
Sedona, AZ (08)
Pala (10)
Santa Fe, NM (13)

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »

Brad you are my hero,  :2vrolijk_21: I will call them in the morning with CC in hand. Thank You  :orange: :mango: :bananarock: :pepper: :orange:
Chris :huepfenjump3:

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 11:50:43 PM »

Saw your other post. Believe there is also one on the floor at St. Paul HD in Minnesota.

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 12:25:29 AM »

Thank you Buy Early I will call them as well. I hope the hunt is almost over and I can get her home soon. Thanks Again :orange: :orange: :orange:

Chris :2vrolijk_21:

OhioDave

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Limited
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

http://www.benbreecehd.com/

Go to future bikes they have one coming in Sept, $1000.00 deposit and it's yours. they never charge Setup or Delivery. I bought my 09 FLTRSE3 from them and I'm 220 miles from them. They are a great dealership.

:bananarock: :bananarock:
     Brad

I can vouch for Ben Breece as well, Julie and Bernie are good people, would have bought mine there if they could have gotten one.

bbrown

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG BLK/BLU
    • CVO2: 11 SESG. ORANGE/ BLK
    • CVO3: 19 SERG LIGHTNING/ SLVR
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »

Wow I never saw a dealer post fuuture inventory.  That is great

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 05:08:52 PM »

A big thank you to hdbrad03 for the lead on my new baby girl coming from Ben Breece HD in Ottawa OH. I got to tell ya that Ben is the man. He and his wife are providing a great service to us the riders of HD bikes. I was able to put a deposit on a 2010 SEUC over the phone and she will be in sometime in October. I would encourage anyone that is in the market for a new bike to call Ben (1-419-523-4274) www.benbreecehd.com he does not charge for freight or setup, for most that's a $930.00 savings.  I feel like a kid just waiting on Christmas. I can't wait to meet Ben and his staff real soon. I would also like to thank many of you for the PM to let me know what a great experience I will have dealing with Ben. So Brad thanks again.
         :orange: :pepper: :mango: :bananarock: :apple::Have you met the Breece Harley Davidson Cheerleaders  :orange: :pepper: :mango: :bananarock: :orange:

Now I will have a true NVTHIS

Chris ;D

Indenial

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 SE Road Glide
    • States Riden on 2009 CVO
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »

Congratulations:  the wait will be hard, but well worth it. Now you can start a long list of additions, but don't ask the guys here for help. I did and it cost me a fortune!   
I just finished the pile of junk I needed to work on before I get to the stuff I should be doing----

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 05:42:46 PM »

How did you know thats what I was going to do. I know these guys can spent your $ real fast, but I think it all in good fun. I'll just tell my wife and dogs we can eat next week. LOL :D

Chris ;D

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 08:57:33 PM »

:orange:Glad you found it at the right price.When I got my red 08 FXDSE I had looked at it for a month and a half. I was looking because the local dealer had added 2 grand to the msrp. Was in love with that red bike. Wife must have got tired of riding to the dealership and watching me walk circles around it. She said " You want it ? buy the damn thing". So I did!  Two years later I find one, brand new for $20,000.00 ( I PAID $27,000.00 ) Do I regret it? Hell NO, STILL MY FAVORITE !!! Riding for 45 years now.

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »

Red that was my problem, all the dealers in my area was MSRP + 2K. As I said in another thread that we support them, we are there income, so if we the riders stop paying above MSRP they would stop doing it. We control that , let the F&%ing bikes sit. I am very happy to get the deal I got, Ben knows how to win a customer and how to keep a customer. HD Louisville should takes some classes from him. he is 5 hours from me and I will buy everything I can from him and have it shipped.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chris ;D

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2009, 09:00:17 AM »

Red that was my problem, all the dealers in my area was MSRP + 2K. As I said in another thread that we support them, we are there income, so if we the riders stop paying above MSRP they would stop doing it. We control that , let the F&%ing bikes sit. I am very happy to get the deal I got, Ben knows how to win a customer and how to keep a customer. HD Louisville should takes some classes from him. he is 5 hours from me and I will buy everything I can from him and have it shipped.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chris ;D
Very true statement, but unfortunately, for every 1 rider that's not willing to pay 1 cent over MSRP, there are 3 or 4 others that will.  It's the typical supply and demand.  They'll charge what they feel they can get away with, and again unfortunately, with the SEUCs and now this year I fear the SESG too, they'll be able to charge a premium because of the popularity.  Unfortunately, or fortunately however you look at it, the SEUC is without a doubt, the most popular CVO.  (It must be otherwise they wouldn't be on the 5th consecutive year of production.)  I think the SESG will be right up there with the SEUC.  It would be nice if everyone refused to pay anything over MSRP, but the dealers know that will never happen, so that's why the prices are higher at some dealerships.  It's just like when the first SVT Cobra Mustang came out a few years ago.  Dealers were actually auctioning them to the highest bidder.  Pure profit, but those that want to be the "first on the block" will pay the premium if the dealers are charging it.  That's capitalism.   :nixweiss:

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2009, 10:12:04 AM »

Red you are so right about riders willing to pay over MSRP. When I would talk to a dealership about pricing and purchasing a SEUC from them they would always work in the (add on premium) and then act like it's OK, and then when I tell them that I was unwilling to pay the premium they all say thats OK the next guys will. And you know there right. I even told one salesman that why would anyone pay above MSRP and if there bike get totaled the insurance would only pay off on MSRP. He said well that's the chance you take. But, I guess you would have more than just insurance problem.

Chris ;D   

NVTHIS

• 1K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2009, 10:16:47 AM »

Hey Red I forgot to tell you that our Chapter Director has the same color SEUC as yours and it is by far the best looking colors. Black and Orange now you can't get any more HD than that.  :2vrolijk_21:

Chris 8) 
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 20 queries.