Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Panacea Tailight  (Read 767 times)

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
Panacea Tailight
« on: March 05, 2005, 09:03:46 AM »

Has anyone installed a Panacea tailight on their '05 SEEG?  I took one of my wifes  bike before I traded it as I like the strobe and amber arrow turnsignals but can't get it too work.  I e-mailed Kuryakyn several days ago but haven't received a response.  I suspect the problem is the new license plate light on the '05's.  On my wifes Heritage we had to replace the rear fender light with a supplied LED to make things work but I'm not sure thats an option with the license plate light.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Dan
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Panacea Tailight
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 10:10:31 AM »

Mike, thanks I'll do that.  I thought I'd read every post here but it looks as if I missed some.

Dan
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

WaSEEG

• Senior CVO Member
Re: Panacea Tailight
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 09:39:44 PM »

How do you spell "plug and play".  I initially tried the Panacea from my wifes Heritage that had been removed prior to trade in.  Thats the unit I had problems with.  Couldn't make it work.  Received the new one on Friday and after reading the posts here and the instuctions decided there is no reason that it shouldn't work.  Went out to the garage this AM and slapped it on and works as advertised.  I was going to take it off and try the old tailight again and my wife asked why bother, go riding instead.  We did, 260 miles, temp 60-65.    Thanks MFG for your reply.

Dan
'05 SEEG
PC III usb
SE Air Filter
Freedom Pipes
Freedom Cam
SE 6-speed
VPC
Wild -1 575's
Garmin Zumo 660
Traxxion AK-20's
300mm Bitubo's

'06 Tiara S/4300

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.